CurtisC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I gave my dealer my order configuration on January 25th.

On February 2nd my Ford account updated to give me an order number.

But I still haven't received an email from Ford. So at this point, after 22 days, I still don't have any confirmation of the specifics of my order.

When I asked my dealer about that, they simply emailed me a copy of the configurator that I gave them and a copy of my Vehicle Purchase agreement that I signed but that they never signed. The Vehicle Purchase agree as no specifics of my order.

When I asked Ford about not receiving an email from them, Ford, they told me that they don't send any emails and that I should ask my dealer.

So at this point I have no email from Ford and I have no confirmation of my configuration.

How long should it take to get such an email?
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered in the late afternoon. Next morning I had a confirmation email from Ford...

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received my email while at the dealership. The sales associate asked me to confirm that I had it in my inbox. So it sounds like there is some action on the dealership's end....what's your priority code?

I didn't receive an order confirmation from Ford, after my order date of 1/20. With all the discussion about Priority Codes (mine was listed as 99 on my DORA), I sent an email to my dealer asking if he could change my priority code to 19 instead of 99. I received an email back saying I was already a 19; but, 2 minutes later I received the confirmation email from Ford. Sweet!??

Last edited:

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I gave my dealer my order configuration on January 25th.

On February 2nd my Ford account updated to give me an order number.

But I still haven't received an email from Ford. So at this point, after 22 days, I still don't have any confirmation of the specifics of my order.

When I asked my dealer about that, they simply emailed me a copy of the configurator that I gave them and a copy of my Vehicle Purchase agreement that I signed but that they never signed. The Vehicle Purchase agree as no specifics of my order.

When I asked Ford about not receiving an email from them, Ford, they told me that they don't send any emails and that I should ask my dealer.

So at this point I have no email from Ford and I have no confirmation of my configuration.

I ordered my Bronco on January 20th and still haven't received an email confirmation from Ford. My online account says in store order. When I called the Ford, I spoke with the Bronco rep, she said I was fine. At this point, I would say you are not going to receive an email confirmation from Ford. You should be good to do if your Ford account says in-store order.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

received mine a week later, wonder whats been going on?

OP
OP

CurtisC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered my Bronco on January 20th and still haven't received an email confirmation from Ford. My online account says in store order. When I called the Ford, I spoke with the Bronco rep, she said I was fine. At this point, I would say you are not going to receive an email confirmation from Ford. You should be good to do if your Ford account says in-store order.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, my account does say in-store order so that's good news. But as I understand it, the Ford email would specifically show my configuration. Since I don't have that, I have no idea if Ford has the correct configuration ordered..

I tell that to Ford Customer Relationship Center and they offer no solution and they tell me that Ford doesn't send such emails.

That's really pretty bad service and it doesn't even sound accurate.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fact that your dealer gave you the order sheet is good. That should be considered the standard when confirming what they put into the system.

As far as the automated Ford emails when an order is submitted... we don't know yet what factors are playing into some people receiving it and others not. Not sure if it's an email SPAM filter thing, or a Ford.com profile correspondence option selection thing... or something else entirely.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the reply. Yes, my account does say in-store order so that's good news. But as I understand it, the Ford email would specifically show my configuration. Since I don't have that, I have no idea if Ford has the correct configuration ordered..

I tell that to Ford Customer Relationship Center and they offer no solution and they tell me that Ford doesn't send such emails.

Just to follow up... the Ford email is only a "summary" and does not show all options... so it's not going to be as precise as the doc your dealer supplied. In fact, the doc they supplied is right out of the ordering system, the Ford email is a different system altogether... so it's not always accurate.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you haven't already you can call Ford again, and ask if they have your order in the system. If they do you're good to go. If they don't it may be time to do a tap dance on your salespersons desk top. Good luck.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I think you should be good with your build sheet from the dealer. Worst case, double check with your dealer.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Check your spam folder...according to a Ford rep i spoke to, website doesn’t change until dealer send your order. Since your Oder in the site changed, it was submitted...

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs