Sponsored

Why not Rough Country 3.5" spacer lift with arms on Badlands?

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have my new Bronco. Badlands about to be delivered and I was wondering what is different on the badlands that won’t allow me to put a rc 3.5 spacer lift with arms
Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have my new Bronco. Badlands about to be delivered and I was wondering what is different on the badlands that won’t allow me to put a rc 3.5 spacer lift with arms
Did you get a Sasquatch package too? Regardless, 3.5” spacer is going to put your geometry of your cv axle and tie rod completely maxed out. All that stress could potentially lead to your tie rod snapping, steering rack failing or cv axle breaking if you take it to play in the dirt. Just search the forum or YouTube on this.

OP
OP
Yeti-X

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did not get the sas and I have searched the you tube and forums and nobody really explains why the kit can go on say a black diamond but will not work on a badlands is it because of the bigger m210 axle or what if anybody knows I would be great.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did not get the sas and I have searched the you tube and forums and nobody really explains why the kit can go on say a black diamond but will not work on a badlands is it because of the bigger m210 axle or what if anybody knows I would be great.
You probably just answered your own question. I do not know for sure though.
Sponsored