Sponsored

Wicked Relics Off Road Packhorse Extreme installed!

Toasterbath

Heritage
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renting till my Bronco comes in
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yesterday I was able to remove my rear seats, buckles, and seatbelts and then install my shiny new packhorse!

Chris at Wicked relics is great, he kept in contact with me the whole process it was being built and powdercoated. The whole process took about 8 weeks with shipping.

Top notch quality on all aspects, this thing is a beast. I have no doubts this will last for the lifetime of the vehicle. In complete disclosure I did have to tap a few holes that appeared to have been gunked up by the powdercoating, that being the only speedbump in the process I'd give it a 9/10.

The powdercoat finish is immaculate I feel bad putting my tools and gear on it it looks so good! The color matching was really close in direct sunlight I can tell it's off a little, but when it's in the shade or I am more than 10ft away my eyes can't tell the difference. Definitely a 9/10.

I have to take a few minutes and level out the sliders, that was a step of the process I forgot but won't take me much more than 10 minutes to fix. The package came with everything needed hardware wise.

I'm gonna pick up some Milwaukee packout mounts and drawers for some of my gear, and the Packhorse is already pre drilled and ready for the Milwaukee Packout mounts to be installed.

Drove 100 miles today with it and no rattles of any kind. This is put together fantastically. If you are in the market for a cargo slider you should at the very least take a look at Chris's website and shoot him a message.

20240309_142153.jpg

20240309_142149.jpg

20240309_142144.jpg

20240309_142140.jpg

20240309_142101.jpg

20240309_142051.jpg

20240309_142046.jpg

20240309_142042.jpg
Sponsored

Missy

Wildtrak
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yesterday I was able to remove my rear seats, buckles, and seatbelts and then install my shiny new packhorse!

Chris at Wicked relics is great, he kept in contact with me the whole process it was being built and powdercoated. The whole process took about 8 weeks with shipping.

Top notch quality on all aspects, this thing is a beast. I have no doubts this will last for the lifetime of the vehicle. In complete disclosure I did have to tap a few holes that appeared to have been gunked up by the powdercoating, that being the only speedbump in the process I'd give it a 9/10.

The powdercoat finish is immaculate I feel bad putting my tools and gear on it it looks so good! The color matching was really close in direct sunlight I can tell it's off a little, but when it's in the shade or I am more than 10ft away my eyes can't tell the difference. Definitely a 9/10.

I have to take a few minutes and level out the sliders, that was a step of the process I forgot but won't take me much more than 10 minutes to fix. The package came with everything needed hardware wise.

I'm gonna pick up some Milwaukee packout mounts and drawers for some of my gear, and the Packhorse is already pre drilled and ready for the Milwaukee Packout mounts to be installed.

Drove 100 miles today with it and no rattles of any kind. This is put together fantastically. If you are in the market for a cargo slider you should at the very least take a look at Chris's website and shoot him a message.

Ford Bronco Wicked Relics Off Road Packhorse Extreme installed! 20240309_142042

Your are going to love it! Hubby got one from Chris for his 2 door and it is so handy that it slides out! We are going on our first trip with it in May, so I cannot wait until we can pack it and then pull it out to access everything! Mine is a 4 door and I carry the kitchen, he carries the RTT and the gear. We did our first camping trip without the packhorse and it was not so organized, now it will be. The red looks amazing!

Footer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great !

On my wishlist.........

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was the prototype for the 2 door version. The Packhorse is awesome and Chis is great to work with. Highly recommend his products.

Ford Bronco Wicked Relics Off Road Packhorse Extreme installed! IMG_8607 2.JPG

Darrell

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Back in January I installed the packhorse system in by 4 door Bronco, love this pullout tray. Chris from Packhorse was awesome to deal with, hell of a guy.
    Ford Bronco Wicked Relics Off Road Packhorse Extreme installed! IMG_7755
    Ford Bronco Wicked Relics Off Road Packhorse Extreme installed! IMG_7751
    Ford Bronco Wicked Relics Off Road Packhorse Extreme installed! IMG_7752
    Ford Bronco Wicked Relics Off Road Packhorse Extreme installed! IMG_7750