Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Also… added handles to grab on getting in. That and the steps… no more complaints

YANWEN Grab Handles for Ford Bronco 2021-2022 2/4 Door, Roll Bar Paracord Grip Handles, for Ford Bronco Interior Accessories(Black 4PCS) https://a.co/d/6nEYxbA
Have the grab handles. Looks like the stirrup option is out due to the plastic doorsill cover. Looks like a rope and stool until I save up for the RSE steps. 😃
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cysquatch

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
Cysquatch

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

how are stirrups safe? If she has problems getting into the bronco using something unstable like what you pictured will probably just end making things worse.
Jeep folks use them all the time. Stirrups combined with grab handles is plenty safe. That said, they won’t work for the Bronco. The company reached out and said they won’t work on the Bronco due to the plastic doorsill. I’ve seen a DIY option (also a Jeep) where the strap of the stirrup is secured using a seat bolt but that entailed sewing. 🤷🏽‍♂️

OP
OP
Cysquatch

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wait for a group buy on the RSE...you can save almost 20 percent.....by far the best mod on my bronco...not only does it make it so easier to get in and out...it will save your seats from getting destroyed especially if they are mgv...they are deployed at the perfect height where you're not sliding in and out of seat and it positions you to use that otherwise worthless grab handle.
Definitely on my wishlist.

Sponsored

dmhalka

Badlands
First Name
doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Somewhere I read this gives you an excuse to grab her ass..... What's the problem? I vote no mods.... Keep it spicy!!!

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get some rock rails that stick out (like RCI) and you have something to step on and climb in. My girls (6 and 8) have no issues.

wade65

Badlands
First Name
Wade Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 1965 Mercury Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife (@ 5 feet tall) was complaining when we drove my Badsquatch. So I picked up a set of RCI sliders and said I did it for her.

Next I think I'm going to get her bumpers and a winch.

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Gas prices have me spending $15-$18 a DAY to commute so the Bronco will be my wife's daily driver. BOOO! And before I get the flood of "But I get 25mpg in my Sasquatch 2.7L", that isn't my reality. I'm at 14.5mpg to and from work (40ish miles, all freeway).
Slow it down... I drive 58 miles one way daily and average 20.2 doing on average 70mph.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Slow it down... I drive 58 miles one way daily and average 20.2 doing on average 70mph.
That's still almost 6 gallons round trip! I paid $4.12 a gallon this morning when I filled up so your commute would cost me $25 a day!

Sponsored

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's still almost 6 gallons round trip! I paid $4.12 a gallon this morning when I filled up so your commute would cost me $25 a day!
Fair enough lol. I am around $3.25/gallon if I get it from Costco or another place that does a lower member rate. My work gives me a monthly vehicle reimbursement which pays enough for my payment plus most of my fuel. I am also used to driving vehicles with awful mileage and this one is actually the best I have gotten aside from a Prius that we own (I shamelessly drive that once a week or so). MY point was mainly that if you let up on the pedal a bit your fuel mileage will dramatically go up. I was averaging 16.9 until I decided to slow it up a tad and I saw quite a nice bump. I get 12-14 while towing and that is abysmal.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Here you go, you can make your own stirrups with some chain and bar stock like Rory did with Trail Mater. Maybe something you can remove by attaching to your rock sliders. Stirrups seem very appropriate on a Bronco!

Ford Bronco Wife needs help getting in the Bronco.  Looking for stirrup options if any 1696440451159

wade65

Badlands
First Name
Wade Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 1965 Mercury Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got gas last week. It was $6.49/gal and it cost me $111.52 to fill up. Yay California!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Fair enough lol. I am around $3.25/gallon if I get it from Costco or another place that does a lower member rate. My work gives me a monthly vehicle reimbursement which pays enough for my payment plus most of my fuel. I am also used to driving vehicles with awful mileage and this one is actually the best I have gotten aside from a Prius that we own (I shamelessly drive that once a week or so). MY point was mainly that if you let up on the pedal a bit your fuel mileage will dramatically go up. I was averaging 16.9 until I decided to slow it up a tad and I saw quite a nice bump. I get 12-14 while towing and that is abysmal.
I'm with you and understood, I've been using premium so that's a bit more and then my round trip is a mix of highway/city but only 20 miles round trip. With the 2.3 I've been getting a registered 20 mpg on the stock 35's. If you look at the OP's mods and if his commute is either all city and/or 80 mph interstate he's lucky he get what he gets.

You have it lucky to be reimbursed, most aren't but then no one has a right to play dumb at what these bricks get no matter the speed/distance or the mods installed.

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe this will work.... she can wear heels if she wants, and still get in. :p
Ford Bronco Wife needs help getting in the Bronco.  Looking for stirrup options if any 1696460124096
Sponsored