First Name
Price
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am considering purchasing wildtrak sas wheels and tires takeoffs from a fellow poster,
but wanted to make sure if you guys felt if I take off the crash bars I would have any issues putting them on my stock non sas 4dr Base?

I have the v6 engine which I'm hoping will help with some of the extra weight.

And it seems like 35s will not rub with the crash bars off according to what I've read
but still a little nervous and wanted some feedback from some others who may be more knowledgeable!
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
With 3.73 gears, I'd be looking at 33s

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am considering purchasing wildtrak sas wheels and tires takeoffs from a fellow poster,
but wanted to make sure if you guys felt if I take off the crash bars I would have any issues putting them on my stock non sas 4dr Base?

And it seems like 35s will not rub with the crash bars off according to what I've read
but still a little nervous and wanted some feedback from some others who may be more knowledgeable!
You'd have to remove the crash bars guaranteed. Easier than you think though. The V6 will handle those 35s perfectly fine. They'll look awesome!

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You’ll be good to go with crash bars removed. The sas is only 1.1” more suspension height than non sas. The rest of the height is tires. You’ll loose 1-2 mpg more than likely.

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I had a set of Wildtrak take-offs mounted on my OBX and love it vs. the Bridgestone Dueler pizza cutters.

Definitely remove the crash bars or the tires will rub. I case you didn't know, any SAS equipped Bronco does NOT have crash bars. Has to do with the width of the tire I believe. Also, the Goodyear Territory MT's at 315/70R17 are only 1lb heavier than the 33" BFG KO2's (285/70R17) that come standard on a Badlands.

Ford Bronco Wild Trak Takeoffs on Base 4Dr Bronco PXL_20221001_002148945~2
Sponsored