Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I cracked up after watching the video. As they never addressed the elephant in the room. "Navy Pier interior on FE". I had to actually re-watch the video because I thought I missed the part on the FE interior. Not even a hint of it. Shame on you girls for messing up my dream Bronco. ?
Sponsored

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

While $1000 is a fair chunk of $$, I'm wondering what the option price for a white roof will be. More than $1000 I'm guessing. This might be just the way to go for those of us who want a white modular roof. Adds weight, yes, but is it worth considering? I think so.
Ford said it will be about.....about $1800 to paint

Line-x comes in all color choices

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think Ford could have used the Swedish Bikini Team to have sold us on the interior and distract most of us from related shortcomings.

RVAGT350

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really wish they would offer the marine grade vinyl and rubber flooring in the Wildtrak. May have to consider a Badlands.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
While $1000 is a fair chunk of $$, I'm wondering what the option price for a white roof will be. More than $1000 I'm guessing. This might be just the way to go for those of us who want a white modular roof. Adds weight, yes, but is it worth considering? I think so.
I'd be floored if the Modular Painted White Roof is less than a $2000USD upcharge over the soft top. I'd expect the price to be $3500+ USD to buy a white painted roof standalone.

Sponsored

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have some Wildtrak questions... things have changed and I’m not sure it is safe to assume what might have been correct info before, is still correct info now.
Franken Bronco / Pre production Pics are unreliable indicators
(For example originally Wildtraks were to come with Black Modular Tops and Shuttered Grills....that is not the case now for initial deliveries.)
1 - What color are the Wildtrak Fender Flares?
2- What color are the Wildtrak accents for the interior? ( Think I saw somewhere that the Wildtrack Interior accent color was suppose to be a Red and saw elsewhere that the accent color is a Blue. )
3 - What color are the Wildtrak door handles? (B&P pics show body color door handles, Ford website Wildtrak description page says Black door handles)
4- How much of a delay is the late availability Black Modular Top?
5-In the Wildtrak P&P, what is the difference between the two bash plate options? ( Listed first is the option for Upgraded Bash Plates for $395. Listed second is the option for Upgraded Front Steel Bash Plates that are included when the HD Modular Front Bumber is selected. )
6-In the 4Dr Wildtrak B&P, Why does selecting the Accessory - Top , Soft Canvas (Bimini) add on a set of roof racks on the hardtop shown in the Wildtrak picture in the B&P?

With changes occurring at various times , I dont want to assume anything ....

Cool Hand Luke

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Like others have said, I’m very disappointed in the interior choice of the Wildtrak. To me it looks like it belongs in the base model. I’m leaning towards the Badlands with the marine vinyl interior. My only concern is how loud it will be on the road with no carpet installed.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is basically what pushed me to the Wildtrak. WT+Lux gets me everything I want and makes the wife happy and comfortable.
I am also thinking BL too because....
1. interior color
2. going with 2.7L, no Sasquatch & Lux Pkg + hard top ++++++++
3. 33" on/off tires with upgraded bead-lock wheels.

Will be doing more/most off road so tires are the best choice for that.
Sasquatch....man its going to be a big Tonka Truck. 33" I think will suite me better off.
Pricing is the same except I'll be loosing the Sasquatch pkg

I don't know if they will offer the hardtop in black for later delivery...........deal breaker!
Will see

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

looks better than the other pictures. Does the seat look black and the back brown or is it the lighting again?
That photo was taking through the window, so the brownish hue you're seeing on the back is a reflection of probably the hand of the guy taking the photo in the window.

Who's in on the Wildtrak side decals. A bit pricey but I do like them. I think it breaks up the lines of the 4 door nicely. Pretty sure I'll be getting them.
vehicle (1).jpeg
I don't hate how they look, and it does kind of tie things in nicely, but $520 or whatever they are is a bit steep....

I'd be floored if the Modular Painted White Roof is less than a $2000USD upcharge over the soft top. I'd expect the price to be $3500+ USD to buy a white painted roof standalone.
Didn't they say Wildtrak prices would be lowered by $1,875 or something like that as a "sorry"/cost of the modular top option when they annoucned they wouldn't have the painted modular at launch?

I'd imagine a factory white top would be around that same price if not exactly that price, as they'd just be painting it a different color. After the fact, though, I'd say at least $2,500 (assuming that $1875 is right).

I have some Wildtrak questions... things have changed and I’m not sure it is safe to assume what might have been correct info before, is still correct info now.
Franken Bronco / Pre production Pics are unreliable indicators
(For example originally Wildtraks were to come with Black Modular Tops and Shuttered Grills....that is not the case now for initial deliveries.)
1 - What color are the Wildtrak Fender Flares?
2- What color are the Wildtrak accents for the interior? ( Think I saw somewhere that the Wildtrack Interior accent color was suppose to be a Red and saw elsewhere that the accent color is a Blue. )
3 - What color are the Wildtrak door handles? (B&P pics show body color door handles, Ford website Wildtrak description page says Black door handles)
4- How much of a delay is the late availability Black Modular Top?
5-In the Wildtrak P&P, what is the difference between the two bash plate options? ( Listed first is the option for Upgraded Bash Plates for $395. Listed second is the option for Upgraded Front Steel Bash Plates that are included when the HD Modular Front Bumber is selected. )
6-In the 4Dr Wildtrak B&P, Why does selecting the Accessory - Top , Soft Canvas (Bimini) add on a set of roof racks on the hardtop shown in the Wildtrak picture in the B&P?

With changes occurring at various times , I dont want to assume anything ....
1 - black, they've always been black
2 - According to the BN video, the accents for WT are Area 51. The post in the other thread you're referring to is literally the only place I've ever seen mention of a red interior accent (ignoring the launch model with the white interior)
3 - Wildtrak's description on the website originally said body color handles, but at some point switched to MIC black. Given that it's an "OBX 'plus'" trim, and that we've now seen multiple Wildtrak models with body color handles, body color seems correct.
4 - unknown......Ford's initial information on that indicated that even waiting for the painted modular top might still get you a MY21 (but I don't know if that's a guarantee), so I'd bank on a few months minimum.
5 - don't know enough about this to speculate.....could just be a glitch and they're one in the same, but are "included" with the modular one?
6 - sounds like a glitch. Probably references the wrong image file.

Sponsored

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That photo was taking through the window, so the brownish hue you're seeing on the back is a reflection of probably the hand of the guy taking the photo in the window.

I don't hate how they look, and it does kind of tie things in nicely, but $520 or whatever they are is a bit steep....

Didn't they say Wildtrak prices would be lowered by $1,875 or something like that as a "sorry"/cost of the modular top option when they annoucned they wouldn't have the painted modular at launch?

I'd imagine a factory white top would be around that same price if not exactly that price, as they'd just be painting it a different color. After the fact, though, I'd say at least $2,500 (assuming that $1875 is right).

2 - According to the BN video, the accents for WT are Area 51. The post in the other thread you're referring to is literally the only place I've ever seen mention of a red interior accent (ignoring the launch model with the white interior)
3 - Wildtrak's description on the website originally said body color handles, but at some point switched to MIC black. Given that it's an "OBX 'plus'" trim, and that we've now seen multiple Wildtrak models with body color handles, body color seems correct.
4 - unknown......Ford's initial information on that indicated that even waiting for the painted modular top might still get you a MY21 (but I don't know if that's a guarantee), so I'd bank on a few months minimum.
5 - don't know enough about this to speculate.....could just be a glitch and they're one in the same, but are "included" with the modular one?
Thanks for your thoughts but would official answers from Ford be the same?

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

The $1875 is the difference between the painted top and the MIC top.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I literally need a new vehicle. I really want a white, or at least black, painted top. How long is "late availability?" That is the biggest question I need answered at the moment.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I literally need a new vehicle. I really want a white, or at least black, painted top. How long is "late availability?" That is the biggest question I need answered at the moment.
How late is late availability is also one of my main questions.
I would also like confirmation on the color of the Wildtrak door handles and fender flares.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really wish they would offer the marine grade vinyl and rubber flooring in the Wildtrak. May have to consider a Badlands.
Yup, I'm switching from WildTrak to Badlands because of the interior.
Sponsored