First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford did most everything right but blew it on the interiors. Seats that are leather and vinyl mix!?!? What the !
Leather with vinyl is pretty common these days . Usually the seating areas on many vehicles with "Leather" are the only parts that are true leather . My wifes latest Mercedes is not even real leather . Animal cruelty and all that you know ...

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been Wildtrak from the beginning but I just can’t with those two interior options. As somebody else said, how could you not atleast add an all-black leather option to compliment the black exterior accent’s they went with for the Wildtrak? Looks like I’m going Badlands or Outer Banks now

Texas99

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sooooo... anyone else completely disappointed with the Wildtrak interior & complete lack of options? Weird camo cloth or leather? That's it??? That sandstone dash is just AWFUL. I can't believe how bad it is.
HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT

This is supposed to be a premium top of the line desert racer... and the interior options are hideous and cheap

As many have said, we need some simple interiors (Black, Grey, Brown), not two tone, that compliment all the subtle details in these trucks. What they gave us is two tone cheap hell that clashes with everything

Sponsored

Texas99

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
they really botched all of these interiors I think. I dont know if they were trying to be edgy or what but just give us standard colors. Everyone would have been fine with that. What they gave us looks like a bunch of thrown together crap that clashes with half of the exterior colors.
COMPLETELY BOTCHED

The launch videos/concepts were AMAZING... better than most of what is on the market today... and then what they release for launch is horriffic

Texas99

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No option for a black interior.. lame.. rules out the WT..
Ford should offer 6 interior options that are not class specific, absolutely including an all black option and a brown/tan option

This sh looks like a bad Nike ID sneaker

Sponsored

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my biggest issue was the camo seats and the dash color for the WT. Kind of disappointing when I thought the WT was an up market version of the OBX. I would have thought the WT would have had the same interior choices of the OBX, not a reduction in choice.
Agree 100%. I have never heard of a vehicle reducing an model 2 levels up with less interior color choices. I actually went back to price out the Outer Banks since it has the better color choices. Plus, the one choice color for the Wildtrack is about the worse one offered for all models. They should have at least picked a plain black interior like the Badlands and not some odd greenish tanish brownish theme. Not the best color choice to make the most happy or even accepting. I have already emailed my dealer asking if this is going to be expanded before December.

Jason C

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Really disappointed about the MIC-only hardtop, and then that Sandstone interior...I can live with the seats but did they really have to put it on the dashboard too. Either way I'm waiting until the modular top is out, so now I sit on the sidelines...
I'm with you. But how long will we have to wait? At that point should we just wait for the 2022 model?

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

All two tone
Bad two tone
Cheap two tone
No simple sleek options (all black, brown/camel, black/grey)
Neon Stitching
I agree the tone looks bad.
Check out the BL, much better and you get the sway bar disco. Will still have the stitching though, which I am not in love with.
Price it out..it may be close.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If anyone at Ford is listening......you still have time to change things until people start placing orders in December. :unsure: or not!

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet , WildTrak came in price wise exactly where I expected it.

Lux Package
Towing Capability
Tube Door kit
Yakima Roof Rack
Pod lights
Off-Road Underbody rock lights

$55848

I was think it would be around $56k, so mission accomplished.
Sponsored