Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Link to the Race Red Wildtrak, thread that just popped.
Race Red Wildtrak

mystifies me that there are no interior shots after several days of comments on this thread as well as a cross the entire forum about the interior options. No offense to the OP, but at no point did you think to take pictures of the interior? Or were you asked not to?
Sponsored

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would switch to Badlands just based on the Wildtrak interior colors alone...
I am in the same camp and just emailed my dealer explaining why along with 3 other questions (all related to interior and MIC top). One of my questions to the dealer is if they have a current model available with similar interior leather seat/dash colors that I could see in person. If so I will go out and look today/tomorrow and will definitely take pics and share my opinion here. So if anyone else know of a current model/trim with Wildtrack interior, let me know. I know Bronco Sport will have that option but we probably will not see that till Dec...

cflogo10

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Made up my mind. Switching to OBX fully loaded comes in about the same price. Hate the interior options that much on Wildtrak. Going with Area 51 and brown cloth. Holding my nose on the bronze dash. In a game of compromises ive gotten my compromise down to the dash color.

That being said there is a thread that a member here had a chat with a Ford chat person who said if you don’t stick with your original reservation model, you get in the back of the line and lose your original reservation date stamp. Many replies to the thread said that’s inaccurate but if it’s true I’m bailing on the whole Bronco project all together for a while until they sort this bit of a sh** show out. If it’s not true I’m back off the fence and will go with OBX vs WT.

Bronco-chris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord LOL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Link to the Race Red Wildtrak, thread that just popped.
Race Red Wildtrak

mystifies me that there are no interior shots after several days of comments on this thread as well as a cross the entire forum about the interior options. No offense to the OP, but at no point did you think to take pictures of the interior? Or were you asked not to?
Exactly. He probably "is" the Ford engineer and started the thread to divert attention away from the hideous interior.

No interior pics but hey guys look! Look at how great the exterior looks! ?

Maybe I'm being cynical but it's hard not to after the clown show Ford has rolled out for us.

Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Made up my mind. Switching to OBX fully loaded comes in about the same price. Hate the interior options that much on Wildtrak. Going with Area 51 and brown cloth. Holding my nose on the bronze dash. In a game of compromises ive gotten my compromise down to the dash color.

That being said there is a thread that a member here had a chat with a Ford chat person who said if you don’t stick with your original reservation model, you get in the back of the line and lose your original reservation date stamp. Many replies to the thread said that’s inaccurate but if it’s true I’m bailing on the whole Bronco project all together for a while until they sort this bit of a sh** show out. If it’s not true I’m back off the fence and will go with OBX vs WT.
The Ford Chat people don't know what they are talking about. They are just like the sales people at the dealerships. They are usually, last to know what if any changes are going to happen. With that being said, this whole Bronco experience has been very very fluid and you never know what might change.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm surprised at how many people dislike the WT interior (besides the camo option:sick:). Pretty tame and neutral. I personally thought OBX by far has the worst choices. I'm thrilled that I'm mostly pleased with everything. If I was building a car from scratch with no limitations, I would obviously change some things....but thats not how this works. Any model anywhere has a couple of options and you pick from them. That's why the aftermarket exists

cflogo10

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Ford Chat people don't know what they are talking about. They are just like the sales people at the dealerships. They are usually, last to know what if any changes are going to happen. With that being said, this whole Bronco experience has been very very fluid and you never know what might change.
Praying thanks for the feedback!!

awsome95

Wildtrak
First Name
jimmie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150 fx4 supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
how could someone come up with a beautiful vehicle, and at the same time trash it, what the hell was ford thinking, if that interior is the only option you have for Wildtrak they can keep it, i will not buy, its that damn ugly and the dash what a joke come on guys dont ruin a good thing, desperately rethinking of not buying a bronco, you guys have a nice interior black and roast with pleaded layout, super nice reminded me of old school, and now nothing

Reactions: ET1

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this how the rear speaker sits??
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread wt

Sponsored

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How can Ford push 200 options and that the vehicle is fully configurable from the factory... You reserve the highest most $$$$ WT trim level and then say you cannot have any of the interiors of the lower trim packages? This is insane to think that I have to downgrade my trim package to get the interior options that on are sitting in stock and on the production floor??? Again, Transparency, let me chose what is available and then you can tell how the White painted top, blacked out interior or light gray Vinyl interior options would delay delivery until 2022. I am better with that then jamming a single interior in cloth and single leather trim and the stupid sandstone dash down my throat when I want a WHITE WT lux, how cool would that look with the White exterior. There is no way buying brand new vehicle that very time I am sitting in it I regret buying it.

Any hint of what trim package I have to downgrade to to get the look since WT is dead to me now? Should I assume this interior is now not available?
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread Marine Vinyl Seat

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-52

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-1-1
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread Bronco all white

Last edited:

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, they are mounted on the body frame so they stay intact when removing the roof
Makes sense too since the doors can be removed that they would be up top.. I think it looks a bit silly like that, but maybe it give that immersive type sound since it up high lol ?‍♂

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How can Ford push 200 options and that the vehicle is fully configurable from the factory... You reserve the highest most $$$$ WT trim level and then say you cannot have any of the interiors of the lower trim packages? This is insane to think that I have to downgrade my trim package to get the interior options that on are sitting in stock and on the production floor??? Again, Transparency, let me chose what is available and then you can tell how the White painted top, blacked out interior or light gray Vinyl interior options would delay delivery until 2022. I am better with that then jamming a single interior in cloth and single leather trim and the stupid sandstone dash down my throat when I want a WHITE WT lux, how cool would that look with the White exterior. There is no way buying brand new vehicle that very time I am sitting in it I regret buying it.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread Bronco all white
The interior options that Ford is offering now, if they debuted them at launch it would of bombed. Don't show something and then don't offer it! I agree the white with white inerior looks awsome! Kills. They don't get that! They will lose a lot of sales over this.

eyetek

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E92 M3 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford is making a huge mistake IMO, they stated in the statement the reasoning was to streamline production. So they limited options for their customers on almost every trim level. Might seem the solution to their problem because of demand but every action causes a reaction.

Now because they are so focused on production limitations they will loose customers and we hurt their bottom line on the Bronco model for the foreseeable future.

I agree they should give us options they showed us and then base production times on those customers wants. I'm sure the negative response to happy customers would be far less in the long run.

If they don't change WT interior options before January I will choose to wait a year until they get this figured out.
Sponsored