Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
could be the perfect solution for guys that want a white top

Been thinking of Line-X since the MIC top announcement. I've seen a number of builds with this product at SEMA for years. Applicators and owners seem to praise this product for numerous reasons including durability and longevity. Even if you get a chip, it should be easy to patch as DIY....plenty of colors - just won't get a gloss finish
Sponsored

Tiburon

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is awesome :love: ....like it better than just painted. Going to find a retailer near me,

Thanks for sharing
You bet. Was looking to similarly matching (I understand it will not be exact) the rougher texture of the cowl, flares, hood corner-sights, bumpers (?) while leaving the grill, mirror caps and rear tail light housings as gloss finish. I'm fine with the contrast of textures (y).

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You bet. Was looking to similarly matching (I understand it will not be exact) the rougher texture of the cowl, flares, hood corner-sights, bumpers (?) while leaving the grill, mirror caps and rear tail light housings as gloss finish. I'm fine with the contrast of textures (y).
Just reached out too a dealer to see if they would get me a quote estimate ?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not sure if that's the reason or if it's a problem with the supplier but it is what it is and I'd rather wait than take the gray top
Put me down for the same

Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking šŸš¶ā€ā™‚ļø. ā€˜23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Exactly. He probably "is" the Ford engineer and started the thread to divert attention away from the hideous interior.

No interior pics but hey guys look! Look at how great the exterior looks! ?

Maybe I'm being cynical but it's hard not to after the clown show Ford has rolled out for us.
I agree with you about the short comings of the interiors and the rollout so far. The poster did later add photos of the interior... So, no conspiracy going on. ;)

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm surprised at how many people dislike the WT interior (besides the camo option:sick:). Pretty tame and neutral. I personally thought OBX by far has the worst choices. I'm thrilled that I'm mostly pleased with everything. If I was building a car from scratch with no limitations, I would obviously change some things....but thats not how this works. Any model anywhere has a couple of options and you pick from them. That's why the aftermarket exists
But that's our entire issue... no options. You get shitty colored cloth seats & shitty colored dash OR you get the same shitty color in leather. I can't think of any other vehicle where interior colors are tied to trims. It's just asinine. OBX gets 4 options?!?! Then the next 3 higher trims get none? It really feels like no one was communicating over there.

AMP

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hate to be so negative about the wildtrak but to me the grill and the side mirrors painted gloss black makes it look cheap, matte black is the way to go for me.Unless you are going to armor all tire shine the tires ha ha ha

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The interior is what has me wanting another build similar to WT.. Not only I don't like the camo but I didn't like the A51 accents and tan dash colors and if I'm gonna upgrade to leather seats Id be better off going BL and getting the marine vinyl.. My qualm with simply going to a BL optioned the same as the WT is I lose the BAJA and SPORT modes that I would actually use, there not deal breakers, but i would USE them. Whereas, I will never use rock crawl or the sway disconnect...

I feel like if I could retrofit the interior or driving modes, the driving modes would be the easiest to add in later down the road... That is if it becomes possible with tuning.. Starting to think the BL is better in every way unless you actually like the WT interior or you have to have the 2 driving modes.
Badlands does have Baja mode if it helps your decision.

im annoyed badlands is not letting us add sound deadening with 2.7l engine, but if itā€™s just a glitch than the badlands is the better deal feature-wise given the sway bar (i also will rarely use, but nice to have?),MGV seats, washable floors and more durable bumpers and skid plates. Strangely the badlands also gives you a ā€œfreeā€ automatic transmission upgrade with the 2.7l so hoping thatā€™s not a glitch in the price.

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hate to be so negative about the wildtrak but to me the grill and the side mirrors painted gloss black makes it look cheap, matte black is the way to go for me.Unless you are going to armor all tire shine the tires ha ha ha
without the gloss black hard top, it just looks mismatched to me. Iā€™d rather get the optioned up OBX with body painted mirrors If going MIC hard top.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Their team must've lacked any of the hardcore/oldschool off-roading peeps. This interior looks like it was designed by an "interior design team". They tried to do too much. Sometimes less is more.

jjmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope there is an option to delete the hood graphic.

JTK37

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Badlands does have Baja mode if it helps your decision.

im annoyed badlands is not letting us add sound deadening with 2.7l engine, but if itā€™s just a glitch than the badlands is the better deal feature-wise given the sway bar (i also will rarely use, but nice to have?),MGV seats, washable floors and more durable bumpers and skid plates. Strangely the badlands also gives you a ā€œfreeā€ automatic transmission upgrade with the 2.7l so hoping thatā€™s not a glitch in the price.

I set my reservation up for a Wildtrak, but like everyone else I've been playing with Build and Price for hours each day, cross shopping the other trims, packages and accessories. I came across the BL and wasn't able to add the sound deadening headliner with the 2.7. I'm assuming its just a glitch as its the same combo on the Wildtrak, but who knows.

This is going to be my daily driver, 20k miles every year, if not more. I love the look of the Wildtrak and the "standard" features(2.7, 10spd, SAS), I want the normal comforts I'd expect in a $50k+ vehicle(leather, heated seats, wireless charging etc). So I option it as I like and it comes in just a tick under $60k. Really pushing the limit for a truck that I'll probably never drive down more than a gravel road. But at the same time I can't stand the boring soccer wagon looks of sooo many other crossover SUVs.

The Badlands configured in a similar manner comes in just a hair shy of the Wildtrak. I'm struggling to justify the SAS as a daily driver- with on-road handling, comfort and noise a concern. Its starting to seem more and more unrealistic to make the Wildtrak a daily driver, I really want to start seeing some full reviews BEFORE the order date goes live.
Sponsored