First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m strongly starting to lean towards a WT, but have concerns about the exterior and interior combos. 1st choice color preference is Cactus Gray and Carbonized Gray is a close 2nd. In both cases feels like Black or A51 seem to pair better with the leather interior. Anyone stuck in a similar conundrum?

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m strongly starting to lean towards a WT, but have concerns about the exterior and interior combos. 1st choice color preference is Cactus Gray and Carbonized Gray is a close 2nd. In both cases feels like Black or A51 seem to pair better with the leather interior. Anyone stuck in a similar conundrum?
Yup and I’m sorry man. Sucks it’s difficult to get exterior and interior color combos that match

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If those were my 2 choices, I may go with Cactus simply because it is lighter. Dark colors just so so much dirt and damage... Carbon is gorgeous... but your first off road scratch is going to stand out.

For me, I'm going with Silver because it will go great with sandstone, and all the various black shades that will be on my WT (mirrors, MIC, Fenders, etc)

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same problem, except I was originally wanting a WT (reserved one) but cannot get over the non-matching exterior (I want CO) and single interior choice. Therefore I am leaning towards a Badlands optioned to have what is in the WT with the black leather and orange stitching (which is perfect BTW for any CO exterior). Of course going that route will end up costing me more. If Ford would only offer that same Black interior they are now offering for the Limited Edition, I would be all over it for WT.

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the same problem, except I was originally wanting a WT (reserved one) but cannot get over the non-matching exterior (I want CO) and single interior choice. Therefore I am leaning towards a Badlands optioned to have what is in the WT with the black leather and orange stitching (which is perfect BTW for any CO exterior). Of course going that route will end up costing me more. If Ford would only offer that same Black interior they are now offering for the Limited Edition, I would be all over it for WT.
@Ford

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup and I’m sorry man. Sucks it’s difficult to get exterior and interior color combos that match
This whole matching process has been a pain at every trim level. Wish they would listen and offer a black Int on all levels.
I’ve been able to spec an OBX loaded like the WT and it’s about $1,435 cheaper. The Roast Interior is much better than the Sandstone so may go that route. All in all I think many of us agree. Hopefully Ford does the right thing and add a black interior in time.

Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This whole matching process has been a pain at every trim level. Wish they would listen and offer a black Int on all levels.

I’ve been able to spec an OBX loaded like the WT and it’s about $1,435 cheaper. The Roast Interior is much better than the Sandstone so may go that route. All in all I think many of us agree. Hopefully Ford does the right thing and add a black interior in time.
I agree about the black interior . . . fingers crossed but not looking good! I reserved the WT 4 door. Love (LOVE) the exterior . . . the black accents and wheels really do tip the scales for me and somehow make the damn beige dash - my biggest issue with the interior - tolerable . . .

My build;

4 Door
Velocity Blue
Dual Tops
- Black Modular / Black Soft Top and (at least for now) includes the roof rack and cross bars . . . at one time this was a late arrival but my understanding is that it now may be available in 21 . . . we shall see.
Hard Top Sound Deadening
Tube Steps
Keyless Entry Keypad
Leather Seating
Floor Liners
Storage Bag
LUX Package
Tow Package
Canvas Bimini
12" Hitch Extension
Kayak Carrier
Hitch Mounted Ski Carrier

Putting me in at a touch over 62k . . . my goal was 60 but WTF . . . cast over 36 payments at what should be a minimal interest rate it will work and give me everything I can get that I will want.

I also priced up the OBX a number of times because I like the interiors - either of those leather combos are far better than the WT offering - but at the end of the day, once the dual roof came onto B&P, I opted for the better exterior and will hope that the tannish dash does not create regret!

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree about the black interior . . . fingers crossed but not looking good! I reserved the WT 4 door. Love (LOVE) the exterior . . . the black accents and wheels really do tip the scales for me and somehow make the damn beige dash - my biggest issue with the interior - tolerable . . .

My build;

4 Door
Velocity Blue
Dual Tops
- Black Modular / Black Soft Top and (at least for now) includes the roof rack and cross bars . . . at one time this was a late arrival but my understanding is that it now may be available in 21 . . . we shall see.
Hard Top Sound Deadening
Tube Steps
Keyless Entry Keypad
Leather Seating
Floor Liners
Storage Bag
LUX Package
Tow Package
Canvas Bimini
12" Hitch Extension
Kayak Carrier
Hitch Mounted Ski Carrier

Putting me in at a touch over 62k . . . my goal was 60 but WTF . . . cast over 36 payments at what should be a minimal interest rate it will work and give me everything I can get that I will want.

I also priced up the OBX a number of times because I like the interiors - either of those leather combos are far better than the WT offering - but at the end of the day, once the dual roof came onto B&P, I opted for the better exterior and will hope that the tannish dash does not create regret!
So true, I go back and forth with preferring the WT exterior over a "non" WT interior. The above posts are dead on. Both the Badlands and OBX have interior choices better than the Wildtrack flagship model. I still can't figure out what they are thinking. I guess this week I am leaning toward an all black interior since I know when I am driving I will have to see that ugly dash and brown tannish color the entire time as I look across my CO hood. Just don't think I can drop this amount of cash with that bugging me. But who knows, next week I may feel otherwise and prefer the WT Exterior the most.

I have factory ordered almost all my previous new cars (three of them were first year models) and have never been this torn with getting the top of line trim or not. I so want my first Ford experience to be a good one. Guess we shall see.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 door WT cactus or ox white or cyber orange or whatever I wake up tomorrow feeling...
I’m in the minority I like the interior of the WT, it’s different and not the same ole boring shit you see in most vehicles, would I hope for a MGV upgrade- ya but it’s not a deal breaker.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I’m still planing on getting a WT, but what is holding me up is not the interior. I’ve learned to accept that all the interiors are ridiculous and I need to find what is the most tolerable. I can’t live with a navy or bronze dash. BL is almost white (with active orange trim). My build is an A51 WT and I’m sticking with it. My likes, my opinion. The seats and paneling are OK, the dash sucks. Whatever. What is griping me is the apparent GVWR. I can’t get roof racks/rails on the 4-door WT but can add a heavy duty modular bumper and a winch and all sorts of other BS on the hitch, but not roof rack. I’m very frustrated with this. I can’t build any 2.7L with 33”s or 35”s with the roof rails. I think it’s mind boggling.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I’m still planing on getting a WT, but what is holding me up is not the interior. I’ve learned to accept that all the interiors are ridiculous and I need to find what is the most tolerable. I can’t live with a navy or bronze dash. BL is almost white (with active orange trim). My build is an A51 WT and I’m sticking with it. My likes, my opinion. The seats and paneling are OK, the dash sucks. Whatever. What is griping me is the apparent GVWR. I can’t get roof racks/rails on the 4-door WT but can add a heavy duty modular bumper and a winch and all sorts of other BS on the hitch, but not roof rack. I’m very frustrated with this. I can’t build any 2.7L with 33”s or 35”s with the roof rails. I think it’s mind boggling.
Yes it sucks.

but fortunately in your case, the roof rack can be ordered separately and installed by your dealer.
Sponsored