Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all,

saw the other models getting some love so thought us Wildtrak fans need a place as well. Why did you all pick the Wildtrak? for me personally, it seemed like the perfect evolution from my 1st gen Raptor....

I'm hoping to load it up with the upgraded bumpers, bash plates, and the High and Lux package, but the $$$$$ is looking a bit steep!

I considered the First Edition but saw the price and also figured part of my reservation problem last night was because they were sold out so I switched to the Wildtrak. Plus, it looked like it better fit my lifestyle.

Happy with the Wildtrak choice... will just have to see what funds are available to load it up.

Not sure on the color, but kinda digging the red on the 'reserve' page... I always buy Black but the thread with the pictures of the Black 4 door don't really do it for me.

Gotta save money for all those 'accessories' as well.
Sponsored

Last edited:

B1GC335

Wildtrak
First Name
miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150, Lexus rx350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I chose the wildtrak because i'll be spending more time in the desert and beaches than in the mountains rock crawling. Also because i've wanted a raptor this is the next best/closest thing from ford.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I chose the Wildtrak, but unsure if that will remain as my choice when it comes time to buy.

I do not plan to do hardcore mountain trails or rock climbing, although that is the terrain I am closest to living in Western NC. I've always like the F-150 Raptors and thought it would be really cool in a Bronco.

After thinking about it, I am not quite sure what the advantage of the Wildtrak is over a Badlands+Sasquatch+Mid. The latter seems to cover Raptor and Rubicon (I actually posted another thread about this). Although, I do not plan to immediately put whichever I buy to the test, I like to know I'll have the capability when I decide to.

Maybe the Wildtrak group can give the pros of sticking with my current choice.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went with Wildtrak, but don't know if that's what I'll end up with. I started out looking at Outer Banks, but then wound up looking at Badlands, but I don't really need the extreme rock crawl features and would rather have the Sport mode that the Wiltrak has.

I may end up "downgrading" upon ordering, though, depending on prices.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™m curious to see what the hood graphics look like. Hopefully you can delete them if theyā€™re obnoxious. I think itā€™s going to be tough to make it look any better than it already looks!
Some were shown with a black sticker on the hood bump - I don't know if that's what it is or not. Or if it's just something that says "wildtrak"

BraptorAddict

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went with the WildTrak (AKA BRAAPTOR) because I LOVE the Raptor, but I just cannot fit into my life. I need something a bit smaller, but I still want the high-speed offroad performance and the ability to JUMP it! I'm also, if I'm honest, considering the Badlands-Sasquatch because I really want the swapbar disconnect that comes on that trim package. Either way, it's AMAZING to have these incredible choices.

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Debated between Wildtrak and Badlands, but ultimately chose Wildtrak. I live in SoCal and donā€™t plan to do much rock climbing, but definitely bringing it out to the desert to rip around so it seemed like the best choice for my needs. Like most of you Iā€™m still on the fence between the two and will need to build & price both options, but just happy to get the reservation in for now.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ordered an FE for myself and a Wild track for my Father in-law. He had a reservation on a Defender but that changed real quick after he saw my FE email.

Sponsored

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if we can order the Wildtrak without carpet? I intend to use this thing off road just a tad. ;)
Same question here. So many things were moving fast last night that I didnā€™t notice the carpet feature.
My ā€œchangesā€ I hope will be configurable at build time are to ā€œdowngradeā€ to the rubberized floor with drain plugs and optioning a soft top

Deleted member 5064

Went with the 2 door WildTrak but hoping it doesnā€™t have cheesy hood graphics that need removing. As far as color Iā€™m intrigued by Area 51 but not sure entirely what it looks like. Also thinking about Antimatter blue or Cactus Gray

Last edited by a moderator:

Gsxr7000

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F250, 93 Mustang, 67 Fairlane
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
4 door WildTrak for me. I feel like with some features it should be the next best thing to the First Edition other than it's not a limited production. It was crazy last night, for all I know, I may have reserved for a horse and buggy....lol

B1GC335

Wildtrak
First Name
miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150, Lexus rx350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wonder if we can order the Wildtrak without carpet? I intend to use this thing off road just a tad. ;)
I wonder the same, I would like the vinyl seats with the washable floor. hopefully this can be added on somehow. I've read the new carpet/upholstery is made of "new" material that is supposed to be more weather resistant and easier to clean.