Iconic Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2018 EcoSport, 2000 Mustang
Although badlands was my initial thought, I’m leaning toward the wildtrack now. Graphics, ptm door handles, and cloth seats are pushing to the “wild” side.

13F6176A-E614-4113-B463-3CE69DFC16E1.jpeg

Advertisement

pony2bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTCS
Clubs

Although badlands was my initial thought, I’m leaning toward the wildtrack now. Graphics, ptm door handles, and cloth seats are pushing to the “wild” side.
Why add the upgraded bash plates ala carte after selecting the HD Mod? Is that not the same one that comes with it for free? Don't give Ford any ideas...

Iconic Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2018 EcoSport, 2000 Mustang
Why add the upgraded bash plates ala carte after selecting the HD Mod? Is that not the same one that comes with it for free? Don't give Ford any ideas...
Yeah...that’s one of the questions that will hopefully be answered when the ordering guide comes out - what’s the differentiation between the two (if any). I’m assuming they will have different order codes, but will have to wait to find out.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Clubs

ric42pars

Base
First Name
Richard
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Explorer, 2008 Honda Ridgeline
Iconic Silver does not look that "chromish" and shiny in person. I've seen in at a Ford dealership. It's just Silver. Not sure how they got it to shine like a chrome bumper.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Clubs

Yeah...that’s one of the questions that will hopefully be answered when the ordering guide comes out - what’s the differentiation between the two (if any). I’m assuming they will have different order codes, but will have to wait to find out.
One option said front bash plate the other option said bash plates, which I assumed were front and rear plates. But anyones guess until Ford fixes B & P.

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Clubs

I like this but FE reservation holders have to ask....... We only get little stripes on the sides and hood without any flair to this level? 🤷‍♂️ :unsure:
Another reason why I'm switching from FE to Wildtrak, better graphics. Other reason I can't stand the site of Navy Pier interior. Plus saving a couple grand with similar options helps the bank account 😀

Brian Sooudi

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I'm in a similar boat. If they were to ada plain black leather interior, I would go with a blacked out wild track. With the wheels, emblems, grill and decals being black, it would be awesome.
I agree. Gives us an all blacked out interior and I will be all over the Wildtrak. Ford does not realize home many us us are will to pony up $$$ for this.

SharpGT500

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 74, 78, 80, 84 II XLS. Current: 1974
Iconic Silver does not look that "chromish" and shiny in person. I've seen in at a Ford dealership. It's just Silver. Not sure how they got it to shine like a chrome bumper.
I agree. One of the biggest problems right now is to much CGI of the vehicles, colors and roof options. It's making it very difficult to know what the bronco will really look like.

Advertisement

Advertisement