Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak, 22 Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am debating between the IAG Full Length EZ and the Zroadz Rock Slider for my 4D WT (bc kids). Anyone seen both in person? The Zroadz seem a lot more substantial (they also offer the brackets for install w/no factory rock rails). I do like the IAG's minimal look but I'm not sure if they'll even work on the WT without then having to search for brackets or some sort.

Any opinions?
Sponsored

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Personally, I am waiting on the Nfab trailsliders. I liked the way they looked with that upward angle, giving it the rail slider look while also functioning as a step. I didn’t like the standard running board or step look on the Bronco. Plus the price on the Nfab was better than others I looked at

OP
OP
robertgoulet

robertgoulet

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak, 22 Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Personally, I am waiting on the Nfab trailsliders. I liked the way they looked with that upward angle, giving it the rail slider look while also functioning as a step. I didn’t like the standard running board or step look on the Bronco. Plus the price on the Nfab was better than others I looked at
I like those but in keeping the kids in mind I don't know if they provide enough of a step for them. The IAGs and Zroadz seemed like a good compromise between full on steps like the factory and slider type.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like those but in keeping the kids in mind I don't know if they provide enough of a step for them. The IAGs and Zroadz seemed like a good compromise between full on steps like the factory and slider type.
I gotcha. The youngest of mine that will be getting in the Bronco regularly is 11, and big enough that the minimal step on the Nfab should be fine. I agree, it is more on the slider side of it.

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP, here’s what I can tell you about the ZRoadz - they don’t hang any lower than stock Badsquatch rail, but the top is 4” below driver’s floor. We’re older, and that 4” makes enough of a difference that getting in and out has went from difficult for my wife and older friends to tolerable. They’re wide enough we can stand on them when needed. We’re happy. Lots of options out there, but I didn’t want to give up any ground clearance or spend over $1k. ZRoadz fit that criteria.

Sponsored
OP
OP
robertgoulet

robertgoulet

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak, 22 Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP, here’s what I can tell you about the ZRoadz - they don’t hang any lower than stock Badsquatch rail, but the top is 4” below driver’s floor. We’re older, and that 4” makes enough of a difference that getting in and out has went from difficult for my wife and older friends to tolerable. They’re wide enough we can stand on them when needed. We’re happy. Lots of options out there, but I didn’t want to give up any ground clearance or spend over $1k. ZRoadz fit that criteria.
Perfect. Install seems pretty easy as well. They were what I was leaning towards so seems like first instinct is right. Thank you!

Last edited:

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Perfect. Install seems pretty easy as well. They were what I was leaning towards so seems like first instinct is right. Thank you!
You're welcome.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Side Steps - IAG vs Zroadz IMG_1328

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't have any info on the other but after about 3 months of use. 7000 miles. This is what my IAG steps look like. I like the step but the finish is about the worst I've seen
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Side Steps - IAG vs Zroadz Screenshot_20221230-194629_Gallery

Sponsored

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't have any info on the other but after about 3 months of use. 7000 miles. This is what my IAG steps look like. I like the step but the finish is about the worst I've seen
Screenshot_20221230-194629_Gallery.jpg
I see in another thread, IAG is aware of the issue with the powder coat on some of their steps and has addressed the problem.
I'm going to contact them and see if they can replace mine with an updated version.
It's a really nice step and I want to keep it.
Will post results

Last edited:

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wanted to add my experience with IAG Customer Support.
They were GREAT! Taking care of the step issue