Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I'm a bit bummed... I ordered a WT, nothing "extra" to cause delays, but I won't see it for a long time because of dealer allocation.

Hoping that Ford's system will see that I don't require any 2022 it late availability items and will jump me ahead :)

Sponsored

TaylorH

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just ordered my Bronco, it is a Wildtrak, fully loaded.
I did the same. As fully loaded as I could get. Why did you pick Wildtrak over Badlands? I agonized over this choice for weeks but went with Wildtrak. I couldn't see myself needing sway bar disconnect, rock crawling, or wash-out interior. I used to hose out my Jeep after going wheeling with the top down but I don't see myself doing exactly that with the Bronco. To be fair it was a thrasher jeep so I didn't really care and and the top was a royal PITA to put up and down so when it came off, it just stayed off.

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I did the same. As fully loaded as I could get. Why did you pick Wildtrak over Badlands? I agonized over this choice for weeks but went with Wildtrak. I couldn't see myself needing sway bar disconnect, rock crawling, or wash-out interior. I used to hose out my Jeep after going wheeling with the top down but I don't see myself doing exactly that with the Bronco. To be fair it was a thrasher jeep so I didn't really care and and the top was a royal PITA to put up and down so when it came off, it just stayed off.
Yesterday my wife said, "why aren't you getting the Badlands".

I went on B&P and configured a BL. Then just to see the difference, configured a WT. For $1K more I can get the WT. I'm not planning on needing sway bar disconnect but in CO it might come in handy. If I go above the OBX, I'll jump to WT with high package. I just really didn't want to get into the low $50s on this truck.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Price difference is nominal if you build them more or less the same.

I think I would like the washout interior but contrary to the masses, I hate all dark interiors as much as most seem to hate the Sandstone.

So for me, the WildTrak gives me all the Options I would buy anyway, Plus the Fog Lights, but the best looking Interior offered for my taste.

And Although you will find me going off road just as much as all the BL owners... The difference is I'll probably refrain from trying to sink my Bronco in every mud pit I come across so my carpet should be just fine.

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2 Door Rapid Red Wildtrak with High package. WT over BL because I wanted Sport mode, and will next to never need rock crawl... no where near rocks. Washout would have been nice... But when the "trunk" space and back of the back seats has carpet on the MY21, is it REALLY washout?

My dealership is getting 50 allocations. I am number 56... well, I found out 6 people in the top 50 canceled, so I squeak in with one this year!
Sponsored