Sponsored

Will 37s fit on Sasquatch for a direct drive to 4x4 shop to get lift installed?

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question? I have a 4dr Badlands Sasquatch and bought some Nitto Ridge grapplers 37s (12.5s) with some Method wheels (Zero offset) I have a 4x4 shop installing a FabTech 3" lift for me but the Tireshop and 4x4shop are like 45 minutes away from each other.

Anyone have insight if the 37s would fit if I didn't do any u-turns and drove it directly to the shop? I've seen conflicting posts on B6g so not sure if it will work or not worth the risk?

Otherwise I think I have to have the tire shop to switch the TPMS to the new tires, put the old ones back on and figure out how to Haul 5 37s to the 4x4 shop. Should have thought this out better before choosing the tire shop.
Sponsored

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboats…
Your Bronco Model
Base
There's a video on YT where a guy puts 37"s on a Base and says they work. Just see him driving around a mall parking lot though.

Eta: Guess he did put perch collars on. 2+" in front 1+" rear.

Last edited:

Mdsuits

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 f350, 68 bronco 89 samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They will fit….they will rub at full turn. I actually wheel my 37s with just Sasquatch. I just had to remove the ends of the modular bumper ends and the big plastic piece behind the inner liners on the back. I run -38mm methods tho.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You will be fine to go to shop, and actually drive on road. The fitment issues with 37s really differ depending upon wheel offset and what brand 37 it is, as they differ in true diameter. I had 37 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my Power Wagon and they measured about 36.25in with 35 lbs of air in them.

I have Maxxis RAZR AT 37s on my Base squatch, stock rims, no lift. I drive it daily and have no issues, but they are a little smaller than some of the bigger 37s. I didnt hit my crash bars, but trimmed them back a little now. I will be offroading a lot with it soon, when it cools off a little in AZ.

Sponsored

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Drove mine around for 2 weeks before I put a lift on.
Ford Bronco Will 37s fit on Sasquatch for a direct drive to 4x4 shop to get lift installed? 20220817_153509

OP
OP
firsttimefordbuyer

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well took it to the tire shop before the lift and it didn’t fit. The backs cut into liner and fronts cleared but rubbed it you pushed on bumper. Despite seeing others make it fit here , nitto 37 12.5 and method 703s with zero offset didn’t work.
The shop said if I took it this way they would void any tire warranty.
Will get lifted without the tires and then come back .

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question? I have a 4dr Badlands Sasquatch and bought some Nitto Ridge grapplers 37s (12.5s) with some Method wheels (Zero offset) I have a 4x4 shop installing a FabTech 3" lift for me but the Tireshop and 4x4shop are like 45 minutes away from each other.

Anyone have insight if the 37s would fit if I didn't do any u-turns and drove it directly to the shop? I've seen conflicting posts on B6g so not sure if it will work or not worth the risk?

Otherwise I think I have to have the tire shop to switch the TPMS to the new tires, put the old ones back on and figure out how to Haul 5 37s to the 4x4 shop. Should have thought this out better before choosing the tire shop.
Remove mud flaps, crash bars, and rock rails if u have them. Avoid lock to lock turns and you will be fine.

OP
OP
firsttimefordbuyer

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately I left the tire shop. I think the fronts were barely ok, but the rears were pushing into the liners and hitting metal. So odd everyone says this will work. I also just asked them to take the TPMS and put them on my 37s/wheels and I'd haul them over to the lift shop and they wouldn't do it. so... just moved on and will have lifted with the OEMs on it and then go back to tire shop Friday to put on 37s.

Sponsored

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Unfortunately I left the tire shop. I think the fronts were barely ok, but the rears were pushing into the liners and hitting metal. So odd everyone says this will work. I also just asked them to take the TPMS and put them on my 37s/wheels and I'd haul them over to the lift shop and they wouldn't do it. so... just moved on and will have lifted with the OEMs on it and then go back to tire shop Friday to put on 37s.
rim offset matters a lot in this case

OP
OP
firsttimefordbuyer

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah, hopefully I can have lift done without the tires/wheels. Not sure if additional trimming/cutting is needed even with the lift.

OP
OP
firsttimefordbuyer

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok. Got the Fabtech installed. Here is a pic with the 35s. Going to try and put on the 37s tomorrow morning. Hopefully I didn't make a mistake getting the method 703s with zero offset! Hopefully they fit and I don't need to make any additional cuts. Its Sasquatch so crashers shouldn't be a problem. Not sure if I need to trim/grind anything around the back tires where the end of the rock rail is? That seems like it could be tight (2nd pic). Not sure if I'll need to take liner off and grind the metal back. the dirt logic res position also seems tight imo. Fingers crossed I don't have to leave the tires at the tire shop again.

Ford Bronco Will 37s fit on Sasquatch for a direct drive to 4x4 shop to get lift installed? tempImage1Enkpd

Ford Bronco Will 37s fit on Sasquatch for a direct drive to 4x4 shop to get lift installed? tempImageO1uNO

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok. Got the Fabtech installed. Here is a pic with the 35s. Going to try and put on the 37s tomorrow morning. Hopefully I didn't make a mistake getting the method 703s with zero offset! Hopefully they fit and I don't need to make any additional cuts. Its Sasquatch so crashers shouldn't be a problem. Not sure if I need to trim/grind anything around the back tires where the end of the rock rail is? That seems like it could be tight (2nd pic). Not sure if I'll need to take liner off and grind the metal back. the dirt logic res position also seems tight imo. Fingers crossed I don't have to leave the tires at the tire shop again.

Ford Bronco Will 37s fit on Sasquatch for a direct drive to 4x4 shop to get lift installed? tempImageO1uNO

So how did it go when you added 37's? Did you need any additional trimming? How big of a lift did the dirt logic give you? 2.5"?

OP
OP
firsttimefordbuyer

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So how did it go when you added 37's? Did you need any additional trimming? How big of a lift did the dirt logic give you? 2.5"?
Without the lift
Would not work. Others say it does but with 0 offset wheels and nitro 37s, it didn't work. I'm a big fan of the 37s but I wouldn't recommend throwing them on without the right lift.

with the lift
Although I have badlands Sasquatch the crash bars still needed to be trimmed as rubbed at full turn. I did the lift and installed the tires but had rubbing when I did a 'u turn' or if backing up when on an incline (drive is on a hill and rubbed when turned).

Did some trimming so on pavement and dirt roads it's good. Some light off-road and I think its still rubbing slightly when flexed so need to trim it a bit more but mostly good. I thought it was the back of the fender liner but it seems to be the edge of what's left of the crash bar.

Got about 2ish lift. I didn't measure the exact before/after but made a huge impact on how the Bronco looks.

I'm pretty happy with the outcome and the fabtech lift. It's kinda one of those things where I don't know what I don't know but for the $5k range, I think the kit is great.. More options out now but no regrets on this setup.

Ford Bronco Will 37s fit on Sasquatch for a direct drive to 4x4 shop to get lift installed? tempImageR8XT23
Sponsored