Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 23 Badlands SAS on the way. I am putting a Zone 3" and a set of 37s. I am wondering if it will fit in my garage. Has anyone got a similar set up and can you give me the height from roof to floor? Thanks!
Sponsored

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a 23 Badlands SAS on the way. I am putting a Zone 3" and a set of 37s. I am wondering if it will fit in my garage. Has anyone got a similar set up and can you give me the height from roof to floor? Thanks!
My Black Diamond squatch has only about 2 inch clearance from my garage door. I don't have the height of the door opening right now as I am traveling.

A big factor is roof rails. They are going to add 4 inches or so. My black diamond has roof rails. If it didn't I would have plenty of room.

I expect your 3 inch lift and an extra inch the 37s will add would definitely be a problem with my garage if you have roof rails. If you don't have roof rails there is a chance of being okay for a garage opening like the one I have.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Typically an American garage door height is either 7 or 8 feet. It’s a game if inches for most with lifts and larger tires.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Typically an American garage door height is either 7 or 8 feet. It’s a game if inches for most with lifts and larger tires.
Always a game of inches...

If you add/have heavy steel bumpers or other cargo you may have lost an inch. Not to worry, you can regain that inch or so if you jettison the bulk.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the middle of the zone 3" and 37 install. Will let you know once its all done.

Sponsored

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a stock BadSquatch and my antennae scrapes pulling into the garage. My door is low though and it pisses me off, how much did the developer really save but cutting it short a few inches, much less and extra foot that I would like. The funny part is that the ceiling in my garage is very high, so I don't know why the garage door is so low. In my case I don't think I'd even attempt a roof rack ;)

In your case I'd pull halfway in and measure from the roof to the top of the door. You're going to add 4 inches to the height of your Bronco, so I'd make sure you have a minimum of 5 inches to account for angles if you go up an inch curb into the garage.

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My garage door opening is 8 feet,
so don’t think I’ll have a problem when I go that route.

OP
OP

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a stock BadSquatch and my antennae scrapes pulling into the garage. My door is low though and it pisses me off, how much did the developer really save but cutting it short a few inches, much less and extra foot that I would like. The funny part is that the ceiling in my garage is very high, so I don't know why the garage door is so low. In my case I don't think I'd even attempt a roof rack ;)

In your case I'd pull halfway in and measure from the roof to the top of the door. You're going to add 4 inches to the height of your Bronco, so I'd make sure you have a minimum of 5 inches to account for angles if you go up an inch curb into the garage.
I just measured my garage door opening and I have 83.75". I do have about a 1" step up or curb to go over coming in. No roof rack for me as I plan on adding a hoist to remove hardtop. My ceiling is about 10' so it is high also.

OP
OP

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Black Diamond squatch has only about 2 inch clearance from my garage door. I don't have the height of the door opening right now as I am traveling.

A big factor is roof rails. They are going to add 4 inches or so. My black diamond has roof rails. If it didn't I would have plenty of room.

I expect your 3 inch lift and an extra inch the 37s will add would definitely be a problem with my garage if you have roof rails. If you don't have roof rails there is a chance of being okay for a garage opening like the one I have.
No roof rack for me. I think it will be close. My garage door opening is 83.75"

Sponsored
OP
OP

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought I replied already, guess not. Here's a video with garage measurements. Hope it helps you out!
This is great. I think It will be a go. My garage is 83.75". Thanks!

OP
OP

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a stock BadSquatch and my antennae scrapes pulling into the garage. My door is low though and it pisses me off, how much did the developer really save but cutting it short a few inches, much less and extra foot that I would like. The funny part is that the ceiling in my garage is very high, so I don't know why the garage door is so low.

I would estimate the builder saved around $100-150 doing a 7’ vs 8’ door ….. doesn’t that make you feel real good about what you pay for a house and then everyone, ( builders, subs, etc) nickel and dime you to death. Kind of like the ADM the car dealers are doing right now.