Sponsored

Will 37s fit on Sasquatch for a direct drive to 4x4 shop to get lift installed?

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Without the lift
Would not work. Others say it does but with 0 offset wheels and nitro 37s, it didn't work. I'm a big fan of the 37s but I wouldn't recommend throwing them on without the right lift.

with the lift
Although I have badlands Sasquatch the crash bars still needed to be trimmed as rubbed at full turn. I did the lift and installed the tires but had rubbing when I did a 'u turn' or if backing up when on an incline (drive is on a hill and rubbed when turned).

Did some trimming so on pavement and dirt roads it's good. Some light off-road and I think its still rubbing slightly when flexed so need to trim it a bit more but mostly good. I thought it was the back of the fender liner but it seems to be the edge of what's left of the crash bar.

Got about 2ish lift. I didn't measure the exact before/after but made a huge impact on how the Bronco looks.

I'm pretty happy with the outcome and the fabtech lift. It's kinda one of those things where I don't know what I don't know but for the $5k range, I think the kit is great.. More options out now but no regrets on this setup.

tempImageR8XT23.jpg
Thanks for the detail! I was going to go with this setup but I decided instead of continuing to go all out. Let’s start small and see how it goes. I went with the eibach coils only which retain the Sasquatch shocks, but give 2.3 inches of lift in the front and 1.6 in the rear. I also have a .75 inch custom body lift ready to install just in case I still don’t clear. Lift and 37s (Falken wildpeak MT) with a -12mm offset 17x9 going on tomorrow. Wish me luck!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
firsttimefordbuyer

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the detail! I was going to go with this setup but I decided instead of continuing to go all out. Let’s start small and see how it goes. I went with the eibach coils only which retain the Sasquatch shocks, but give 2.3 inches of lift in the front and 1.6 in the rear. I also have a .75 inch custom body lift ready to install just in case I still don’t clear. Lift and 37s (Falken wildpeak MT) with a -12mm offset 17x9 going on tomorrow. Wish me luck!!
cool! Let me know how it goes. the offset might make a difference.

BLINDSIDE

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How did it turn out for you?

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did it turn out for you?
I thought it will be a good option for me but my GVWR bronco from the factory is already around 5500lbs so as heavy as it comes, when I load it with 600lbs of ppl and gear I get a squat. I only netted about 70% of what eibach says I should have gotten and that’s with no load. In my scheduled for production bronco I’ll be going fabtech dirt logic so I can adjust the coilovers. Outside of that I thought the eibach springs drove very nice on the street
Sponsored