Sponsored

Will the ‘squatched Bronco ride be a smooth as a Raptor on-road?

SavvyG

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Raptor rides fabulous. It has a longer wheel base and live valve shocks on the front that change in real time. The 2021 has a different suspension and will have live valve shocks on all 4 corners.
Not sure if someone mentioned this already but the 2019-2020 Raptors have Live valve front and rear already. As far as my speculation on the Bronco ride with sasquach, will be close to Raptor but not quite. Different shocks and different rear suspension. Also I assume the Raptor control arms are longer so that give it a different leverage on the shocks and effect the ride as well. I'm sure the Bronco will ride great! If not there will be plenty of aftermarket to make up for it.
Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I the only one that doesn't want the Bronco to ride like a car :)
If the ability is there to made it ride nicely why not? It doesn't need to ride like a lumber wagon to be capable, in fact I'd say that a stiff rough riding suspension is markedly less capable off road.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
wait .. the 2019/2020 Raptors have live shocks on all 4 corners with front height sensors only.

The GNE3 raptors have live shocks on all 4 corners with front and rear height sensors.

Why do you say that the 2019/2020 only adjust the fronts in real time?

My Raptor rides fabulous. It has a longer wheel base and live valve shocks on the front that change in real time. The 2021 has a different suspension and will have live valve shocks on all 4 corners.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Bronco should ride great on road due to the soft suspension.

OP
OP
JakeLucas

JakeLucas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Turbo T-Bird, Q50, ‘74 Corvette, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not sure if someone mentioned this already but the 2019-2020 Raptors have Live valve front and rear already. As far as my speculation on the Bronco ride with sasquach, will be close to Raptor but not quite. Different shocks and different rear suspension. Also I assume the Raptor control arms are longer so that give it a different leverage on the shocks and effect the ride as well. I'm sure the Bronco will ride great! If not there will be plenty of aftermarket to make up for it.
Yeah, good point. I’m sure the that live valve Fox shocks are superior to the Bilsteins.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My 1977 F250 with E Load Rated Tires, I can feel every crack in the road when I'm not haling a load. Now put a ton of stuff in the bed, it'll ride as smooth as a Cadillac.

It is what it is and yes, I like for my truck to ride like a truck.
Bronco Cadillac accessories...

Ford Bronco Will the ‘squatched Bronco ride be a smooth as a Raptor on-road? IMG-1465__81895.1562852224
Sponsored