Sponsored

Will we get $1100 Ford pass once we change to Soft top?

kkurni

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I changed my order from Hardtop to softtop, will I get this $1100 worth of FordPass reward points?

What is being done by Ford to manage the timing and production of the 2021 MY Bronco?
We are doing everything possible to ensure quality as we roll out the new Ford Bronco. To thank customers for their patience, we’ve also provided numerous customer satisfaction actions. These efforts have included:

• Investing in Bronco parts supply chain, including the increased capacity of high-demand parts
  • Providing up to $1,100* worth of FordPass Reward points to use towards accessory purchases, like the fold-out tray table, door bags, roof racks, or some off-road lights, as a thank you for existing order holders (*eligibility based on customer’s order as of March 19, 2021). The full Bronco accessory catalog can be viewed here.
Sponsored

OP
OP

kkurni

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, the $1000 worth of points is for those who had ordered either a modular top or dual tops

The $100 is for everyone who reserved in 2020
How about if I had ordered the Modular top, but I changed it to soft top after that announcement to get the order to build earlier?

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it was a timed thing, but you can always call them and ask. In a way they should offer it to anyone now switching to get things moving. I'll get them because I changed from dual to MIC way back when, in the mean time I changed to soft top (won't get any bonus points, but apparently mine will be built on 8/31 now).
I'd say it's worth asking, but I think it was offered for those making the switch from mod or dual to one top only earlier this year, can't remember if it was tied into March 19 or some other date though.

Sponsored
OP
OP

kkurni

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think it was a timed thing, but you can always call them and ask. In a way they should offer it to anyone now switching to get things moving. I'll get them because I changed from dual to MIC way back when, in the mean time I changed to soft top (won't get any bonus points, but apparently mine will be built on 8/31 now).
I'd say it's worth asking, but I think it was offered for those making the switch from mod or dual to one top only earlier this year, can't remember if it was tied into March 19 or some other date though.

Yes, That FAQ is one of the reason I made a switch as well.
But I will try to ask when I got my VIN.

Let me know if you know anyone who suceeded

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, the $1000 worth of points is for those who had ordered either a modular top or dual tops

Those who HAD ordered modular top/dual tops but CHANGED to a soft top before the deadline...
Those who left their MY23 roof orders as is are SOL.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, had to have a Mod or dual top ordered by the deadline, then change it after the deadline. see above post for further clarification
After the deadline? So if I have an order in the books right now, I can change to a soft top and get the points?? I don't think so...
🤷

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why the hell would they even bring up the "up to $1100" in that announcement. I thought the context was that they were going to extend that to ALL hardtop orders (including MIC) because of the delays and pushing everyone back.

I am super lucky to have a VIN, but if I didn't and they told me that my order automatically got pushed back to a 22 WITHOUT ANY ADDTIONAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ACTION, I would be fucking livid, especially if they dropped my color. I'm mad my order got pushed back from July 19th, to Aug 16, to Aug 30, to Sept 6, to who knows when in November/December???

Yes I understand there is a difference between being pushed 6 months and being pushed an additional year (like the mod top orders) but where is our customer satisfaction action?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base

Apparently there are other Rewards plans out there. -BaseSasquatch 262K total points received.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Correction.......
  • Bronco Roof Bonus: Select Bronco order holders impacted by the black painted modular hardtop and dual top roof delay will be awarded 200,000 FordPass Rewards Bonus Points (approximately a $1,000 value).
Applicable orders:

• All First Edition customers, regardless of roof originally ordered
  • Non-First Edition customers with black painted modular hardtop or Dual Roof option on order as of March 19, 2021

Last edited:

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nope- In hand and I am not the only one.
Correct. I just saw the write up. I had read online what I had originally stated and it is apparently wrong.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your reward will be the prep kit if built in September
Sponsored