First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 door 2.3L MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys. Just started experiencing some window gremlins. Occasionally the front and rear passenger right side windows. Won't stay rolled up. I roll them up and then when I let go of the button the just roll back down on their own. After a couple times of rolling it up and down it stays until the next time. Like I said it doesn't happen all the time and just started happening. Any one else experience this or have a hack on how to reset it? Thanks.
Sponsored

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There is a window reset that will fix it. Search it on youtube. There are several videos.

Sponsored

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep…. Roll down continuing to hold the button for 10 seconds, then roll up and hold the button up for an additional 10 seconds. Should reset the window sensitivity.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey guys. Just started experiencing some window gremlins. Occasionally the front and rear passenger right side windows. Won't stay rolled up. I roll them up and then when I let go of the button the just roll back down on their own. After a couple times of rolling it up and down it stays until the next time. Like I said it doesn't happen all the time and just started happening. Any one else experience this or have a hack on how to reset it? Thanks.
Good morning! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your concerns on my end.

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately the reset doesn't always seem to work and even if it does the gremlins seem to come back after a while.
Sponsored