First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We got ours a few weeks ago, and I have to say; for those waiting, ITS TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT!

20220128_151337.jpg
Congratulations on the new Bronco! It definitely is worth the wait, thanks for the support :)
Sponsored

Tacnav#1

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge AWD, F-150, Dodge Challenger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did the dealer treat you?
Did you sign a formal purchase agreement?
was there MSRP markup?

I’m in LaCrosse and do not trust our local dealer here so looking at alternatives.
Metro Ford of Madison has been great. They took a video of my Bronco coming off the truck and photos and emailed them to me. Rob Walker was my salesman.
I put down $1000.00 to order and Randy the Sales Manager did a purchase agreement and we both signed. The deal was for MSRP.

It arrived Jan 20th and they are holding it until I come back up to WI to pick it up Mar 10th.

Garyganew

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice to see them hit WI, I finally saw one on the road this past weekend in Green Bay.
Was it a 4dr Cactus Gray BB soft top ?
We picked it up off the lot in FDL a couple weeks ago. had it on hold till they could release it.

Garyganew

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We picked up a Cactus gray BB soft top in FDL a couple weeks ago. Had to wait till Ford would release it, dealership said they had to hold it for a couple months as a showroom model ?
We are still waiting for our "Build" a BD SAS with more deadly sins than I want to admit. We ordered it 11/18/21
anod they actually gave us a build date of February 17th, then kicked us to February 28th, now dealership says Middle of March. Really hoping it is not stuck on ice mountain :(
If anyone is going to let the elements ravage my baby it dang well better be Me !

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sparta Ford dealer emailed a few days ago saying still scheduled for production the week of March 14 with an ETA to the dealer on April 11. Fingers and toes are crossed. See signature for build.

Sponsored

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We got ours a few weeks ago, and I have to say; for those waiting, ITS TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT!

20220128_151337.jpg
I live in Kronenwetter. I will keep an eye out for your rig. It is beautiful!! I am starting to see more and more Broncos in Wausau now.

Denny3297

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia, Ranger, Fusion, E450 motorhome, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in Kronenwetter. I will keep an eye out for your rig. It is beautiful!! I am starting to see more and more Broncos in Wausau now.
Well, I'm just down the road in Weston! School of hard knocks: Wisconsin Winters require mud flaps! You may as well get your favorite pair on order at least for the front.

Last edited:

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I'm just down the road in Weston! School of hard knocks: Wisconsin Winters require mud flaps! You may as well get your favorite pair on order at least for the front.
Yes, THIS. Not just salt hitting the rocker panels and doors, but snow all over the side and flares. Front flaps are a must. Unfortunately, not a lot of good solutions yet except DIY. Waiting for the Rokblokz solution coming out in a couple weeks. No drill, bolt on. The Weathertech ones that just came out are God awful.

Denny3297

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, THIS. Not just salt hitting the rocker panels and doors, but snow all over the side and flares. Front flaps are a must. Unfortunately, not a lot of good solutions yet except DIY. Waiting for the Rokblokz solution coming out in a couple weeks. No drill, bolt on. The Weathertech ones that just came out are God awful.
I am working on a mud flap that will Mount to my rock rail, because I really really don't like the look of mud flaps and want them removable for summer. A good friend of mine has a 3D print mock-up done. We have to get together to take some final measurements. And I agree completely all of the aftermarket options are god-awful to me.

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am working on a mud flap that will Mount to my rock rail, because I really really don't like the look of mud flaps and want them removable for summer. A good friend of mine has a 3D print mock-up done. We have to get together to take some final measurements. And I agree completely all of the aftermarket options are god-awful to me.
Agreed, I also hate mud flaps. Can't imagine after seeing what snow does, what mud\rocks will do this summer though. Any chance you would share your design eventually or actually market the solution?

Sponsored

Denny3297

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, I also hate mud flaps. Can't imagine after seeing what snow does, what mud\rocks will do this summer though. Any chance you would share your design eventually or actually market the solution?
The hope is to offer it on a small scale. I think Etsy or something like that. I absolutely can let you know when it's ready.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was it a 4dr Cactus Gray BB soft top ?
We picked it up off the lot in FDL a couple weeks ago. had it on hold till they could release it.
Nope, this was an Outerbanks, crossing Ashland going towards Bay Park Square Mall.

Last edited: