UPnort

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bergstrom in Neenah told me 1,000 under MSRP. They were quick to say that to get my reservation. Haven't answered any of my other questions though. Still waiting on an email. It would be nice to stay close to home.

JSK

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 2dr Badlands Sasquatch, '19 HD FXFBS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello from Beloit! Reserved a 2 door badlands, but might have to go black diamond once I see price with options. Manual transmission, and can't decide between antimatter or velocity blue. Or one of the reds. Or cyber orange....

wisc

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I sent a email to my "dealer of choice " today to ask a few questions about pricing. They will have a doc fee which I understand. But there answer to pricing was this -

"If the market dictates, once they are being built, we may adjust the price up or down. It all depends on the market as dealers will set their own price. X-plan pricing will be honored if it is available."

So am I reading this wrong, or is he telling me that they pretty much will charge me anything they feel like at the time of order?
If this is the case how can I stay with a dealer that gave me a answer like this?

Any thoughtt? Am I reading too much into his answer?

Craig

OP
OP
WildTrak

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I sent a email to my "dealer of choice " today to ask a few questions about pricing. They will have a doc fee which I understand. But there answer to pricing was this -

"If the market dictates, once they are being built, we may adjust the price up or down. It all depends on the market as dealers will set their own price. X-plan pricing will be honored if it is available."

So am I reading this wrong, or is he telling me that they pretty much will charge me anything they feel like at the time of order?
If this is the case how can I stay with a dealer that gave me a answer like this?

Craig
I read it the same way as you. Any dealer who talks like that is not afraid of dealer markups. Plus you can be assured this will be a hot commodity for the first year which means he will be marking up over MSRP.

I would hop on the Granger Ford train and enjoy the 4-6 hr drive home.

Come Build and Price time its going to be really nice knowing exactly what you will pay.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JRS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation is (currently) through Hiller Ford in Franklin. Anybody know anything about that dealer? I asked and they said not sure on exact number now, but it is over 50.

I also asked about pricing was he said "As for pricing, we are not planning any markup for those that went through the reservation process..."

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation is (currently) through Hiller Ford in Franklin. Anybody know anything about that dealer? I asked and they said not sure on exact number now, but it is over 50.

I also asked about pricing was he said "As for pricing, we are not planning any markup for those that went through the reservation process..."
I used to know some people at Hiller, and I do know some who have bought from them. They have a good reputation in the Ford community in this area overall. What they are saying sounds pretty similar to Lake. I'm sure dealers in each metro area have compared notes a bit! I'll update on Lake if there's any more news...and please update on Hiller when you learn more!

Visioneer

Wildtrak
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Paceman JCW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I live in Kenosha but haven't ordered yet and thinking about a Wildtrak. The local dealer is Boucher Ford and I bought my F150 from them a few years back. I'm a bit concerned about buying a first year model which is why I've not ordered yet.

Sponsored

AaronTV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Kia Stinger GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice to see the Wisconsin traffic picking up. I have bought a few vehicles from Bergstrom in Madison. They were OK, but I donā€™t see them coming close to Granger. Please keep us posted.
They finally got back to me and stated they anticipate being at MSRP for the first year. They price match competitors, but only in a 70 mile radius. They will accept x plan but that's as good as it'll get. Saving $1300 minus the cost of a flight from Appleton to Des Moines seems worth switching for.

JGM

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜10 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Craig
The local dealer I have my current reservation with had zero info on extra fees and would only tell me that it was up to the dealership manager on what extra fees they would be charging (if any). At that point I started looking elsewhere as that seems rather shady. I may end up going the Granger route.

JH1026

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Yaris, 2016 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm in Stevens Point. Right now I have a 4-door Black Diamond reserved, but might end up switching to a 2-door Badlands when B&P comes out. We'll see. Still undecided on color. Leaning towards Antimatter Blue or Cactus Gray.

I'm currently reserved with Midway Ford Truck Center in Kansas City.

wisc

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ended up checking with 4 dealers fairly local. I have a good option of dealers within 50 miles of my residence. The first one you seen there reply, the second has not returned my call (over a week). 3rd said msrp didnā€™t think x plan would be available, 4th said they think msrp and x plan if available. One I have bought 2 new F150ā€™s from. One of others 1 New F150 and a car. I am going to wait till B&P comes out and talk to the one where I bought the 2 new trucks, they are a very good dealer to work with BUT if we canā€™t work out something better I am planning a trip to Iowa also. They can do service work for me if needed. I Have till 10/31 to decide. Did some work in Des Moines a few years back drove down Monday morning & returned Friday afternoon. Nice easy drive so take a day or 2 vacation and take a scenic route home and break the Bronco in easy. We will both enjoy it.

UPnort

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Between myself and my wife our last 4 vehicles came from the same company. She even bought a brand new Atlas from them last yr. As you said, usually great to work with but for some reason they are above playing ball in this game. Cant blame them, they have a loyal fan base and wont hurt from losing a few. Im old school, the type that believes in the handshake. However, a combination of things and i already switched to Iowa even with plenty of time for better offers or developments. Not to mention no take backs. The transperency and overall attitude from Albert and Granger won me over. He's out there killing it and someone who cares. How many millions of questions and people are non stop pinging him. The second time i emailed him i had a personel reply in under 5 mins. Not a cookie cutter copy and paste... it took my original reservation dealer over 2 weeks to sit on my email before i got his 2nd email back. His (Granger) price doesnt hurt, but i believe in loyalty and work ethic. He won me over though and has my buisness and i will recomend him to everyone. Plus, now i get a sweet 6 hr ride home to bond w my new pony.
Sponsored