First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Yaris, 2016 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They finally got back to me and stated they anticipate being at MSRP for the first year. They price match competitors, but only in a 70 mile radius. They will accept x plan but that's as good as it'll get. Saving $1300 minus the cost of a flight from Appleton to Des Moines seems worth switching for.
You could also get a $40 rental car and drive it one way to Des Moines and only be out about $100 with fuel, food and drink. That's my plan at this point. I'm still waiting to hear back from Les Stumpf, but I anticipate driving a fair amount whether I keep my current reservation with Midway Ford or if I switch to another dealer. $1000 below invoice is a very very good deal with Granger. There is no loyalty to staying local when $30-60k is on the line.
Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fox Valley here. Reserved 2 door Outer Banks with Bergstrom in Neenah. Sales manager is getting back to me this week regarding their pricing plans. I told them about Granger and asked what they plan to do. If they don't want my reservation, I'll be switching to Granger also. I like Bergstrom, though, so I hope they can earn my purchase =)
What did you hear from Bergstrom? I'm thinking of changing my reservation after a frustrating 3 times trying to get a commitment from my current dealer.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I sent a email to my "dealer of choice " today to ask a few questions about pricing. They will have a doc fee which I understand. But there answer to pricing was this -

"If the market dictates, once they are being built, we may adjust the price up or down. It all depends on the market as dealers will set their own price. X-plan pricing will be honored if it is available."

So am I reading this wrong, or is he telling me that they pretty much will charge me anything they feel like at the time of order?
If this is the case how can I stay with a dealer that gave me a answer like this?

Any thoughtt? Am I reading too much into his answer?

Craig
I think you are at their mercy. Im being treated similarly by my current dealer in Green Bay and can't get any commitment. With the deadline approaching to change dealers, I'm seriously thinking of taking my business elsewhere.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you that have placed a reservation. Has anyone recieved a firm commitment relative to MSRP or invoice as what your Wisconsin dealer of choice plans to charge? With a deadline approaching to change dealers, I'm quickly loosing confidence with my current dealer and looking for options.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Appleton here, reserved an Outer Banks through Les Stumpf. No commitment on prices but they will honor x-plan so that should hopefully be good enough for me.

I'm actually working in Ames, IA which is only 30 minutes or so from Granger. Unfortunately, I'm being released later this week and will be working in Minnesota the rest of the year.

Sponsored

R-E-L-A-X

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi fellow cheese heads,

Didn’t even realize there was regional forums until now. I can’t be the only one from Wisconsin on here, so lets see who else is on here ... and what have you done as far as reservations, dealer, etc.
Count me in with the beer drinking cheeseheads. Went with the 2dr base hrd top with plans to upgrade tires/rims as well as adding heated seats. (Couldn't justify $5k for bigger tires, tinted windows, a backup camera and the OPTION of heated seats.) Wasn't going Sasquatch because I am wanting the manual trans. Something just more enjoyable about pulling gears. Now that it is an option though, will like go the 'quatch route. Expecting to be one of the later deliveries since I picked a small town dealer north of me. I'm okay with that though.

wisc

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have 2 reservations here in the Eau Claire area. I am waiting for the BnP to be released and then going to contact them to see if they could tell me any new information how they will be pricing. Otherwise pretty quiet they are!

AaronTV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Kia Stinger GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What did you hear from Bergstrom? I'm thinking of changing my reservation after a frustrating 3 times trying to get a commitment from my current dealer.
Bergstrom will honor x-plan, but otherwise intends to sell at msrp.

R-E-L-A-X

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm done fiddling with the local dealers. That $2K October offer by Granger was too good to pass up. I was a late reservation to begin with so what's another month or two. Beside Granger has been so upfront and transparent about everything. I'll choose a straight shooter any day.

R-E-L-A-X

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those of you that have placed a reservation. Has anyone recieved a firm commitment relative to MSRP or invoice as what your Wisconsin dealer of choice plans to charge? With a deadline approaching to change dealers, I'm quickly loosing confidence with my current dealer and looking for options.
You still hanging with your GB dealer?

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lake Ford in MKE has confirmed x-plan, no ADM. My res is NOT FE, so can't speak for those.

R-E-L-A-X

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any of you Badlands buying Wisconsinites happen to plan on buying aftermarket wheels. I'm happy with the Base model but like the Badlands optional 17" Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum Wheels.

IRISHdjt31

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm in Oconomowoc, but currently have my FE reservation with Uptown in Milwaukee. They have said they will honor X-Plan if Ford offers it, which they won't be for FE. Is it too late to switch to Granger for the FE? I reserved the night it was launched.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With x-plan being gone, Les Stumpf Appleton has stated their current plan is msrp, no adm.
Sponsored