Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm near Webster, which is about an hour south of Duluth, MN. 4 dr non-squatch badlands with optional wheels. I'm gettin' it at Granger.
Sponsored

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As with others, just found this thread. I'm in Mequon. July 14th reservation - Jan 27th order. 4DR Badlands, A51, 2.7L, Squatch. LUX.

Boucher Ford, West Bend. This is probably the worst experience I've ever had buying a vehicle. I'm also willing to bet they are putting their own sales people as priority for orders.

I haven't looked through the entire thread, but has anyone gotten their build date in WI yet?
I was scheduled and have my order at Uptown.

Sponsored

NotYou

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved and ordered from Maritime Ford in Manitowoc and although I’m paying msrp I wanted to support local. The salesman has been nice but with most of us chomping at the bit with Bronco info on here and other places they haven’t been super informative.

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mind me asking what your build is and reservation date? Also, anyone here going to the showing next week in Milwaukee?
Its in my signature :) Also I will be there Wednesday

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm near Webster, which is about an hour south of Duluth, MN. 4 dr non-squatch badlands with optional wheels. I'm gettin' it at Granger.
I pass through Webster occasionally on the way to/from my cabin. Maybe we'll run into each other one day :)

*apologies for a Minnesotan invading your WI thread...Skol Vikes! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reactions: JRS

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I pass through Webster occasionally on the way to/from my cabin. Maybe we'll run into each other one day :)

*apologies for a Minnesotan invading your WI thread...Skol Vikes! :ROFLMAO:
No worries about invading. I'm originally from PA/NJ and I'm an Eagles fan. Besides, I'm often visiting the MN page.

I have another year to wait, and I work in Siren, so I'm thinking the best way to see a Bronco is to hangout at the Holiday and watch for Minnesota invaders all summer.

BLUESTEEL

Big Bend
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 BRONCO, 2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm from Green bay. I changed from Dorsch to Granger. Dorsch would never reply to my pricing questions. I warned them 4 times before pulling my reservation. I also asked Broadway and they said MSRP + 400 dealer fee. They Claimed ford wont let anyone sell for less than MSRP. Obviously that's a load of dodo. VERY happy with the guys from Granger. Just reserved a second Bronco in April for my brother also from Granger.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm from Green bay. I changed from Dorsch to Granger. Dorsch would never reply to my pricing questions. I warned them 4 times before pulling my reservation. I also asked Broadway and they said MSRP + 400 dealer fee. They Claimed ford wont let anyone sell for less than MSRP. Obviously that's a load of dodo. VERY happy with the guys from Granger. Just reserved a second Bronco in April for my brother also from Granger.
My honest perception is that your original dealer could care less about selling Broncos, in fact it seemed like a major annoyance. My story is nearly identical.

R-E-L-A-X

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Guess I'm glad I didn't bother with either of them then.
Sponsored