First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Waukesha area for me. 4 door FE. Deciding between Cactus Grey n Area 51. First 4x4 and first Ford. 100% pumped.
Sponsored

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last time I check the reservation tracker there was only 18 of us in Wisconsin. Those are rookie numbers, we gotta pump those up.
I've always driven Jeeps and I don't remember seeing a lot of them either when I lived there. Even when I visit don't notice many, in Austin Jeeps are everywhere. Imagine the weather has something to do with that.

Last edited:

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m in Stevens Point and reserved/ordering a 4dr badlands with lux and Sasquatch. Thinking Area 51 but need to see real pics.
I'm a Lawrence alum and am going to retire in either Wisconsin or Ontario. I've played Point Trivia every year since 1985.

JRS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just outside Milwaukee, west of the airport. Reserved a 4 door Outer Banks. Can't wait to see package prices...

Todkavonic

First Edition
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ducati, Guzzi, and the Jeep.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not a native but graduated from UW-Madison and met my wife here. We bounced around the states and abroad then moved back about 9 years ago. We're content for now, mostly :). I reserved an FE and also a Wildtrack. We'll see which way things go once the builder is online and final pricing Is revealed.

Nate

Sponsored
OP
OP
WildTrak

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are any of you willing to share the dealers you are thinking (knowing) you are going with? I am going with Granger.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello fellow Cheeseheads from Titletown. Just placed my reservation for a 4-dr Badlands but may change trim and packages once the build and price feature comes out next month. I'm also not settled on the color yet but I know I won't be ordering a white one ;-). I'm also fine with waiting to receive a 2022 model year to allow any production issues to get settled. I'm a little concerned that the popularity of the launch may cause quality control slips as Ford ramps up production to meet consumer demand.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are any of you willing to share the dealers you are thinking (knowing) you are going with? I am going with Granger.

Dorsch in Green Bay but I honestly never checked to see if there's a dealer markup. I bought my last 3 trucks from them and I feel that they've always treated me fairly, so I'll wait to see what happens.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Klein in Winneconne for me... planning on X-Plan

Sponsored

wisc

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just joined bronco6g. Live in Eau Claire area. Have a reservation i got on the first night, took a while as had website troubles like everyone else. Looking at a 4 door Outerbanks. Undecided on color as of now.
I would be interested to know if anyone finds a dealer willing to go under msrp in Wisconsin. Dealer i reserved with hasn't said much. Said because of demand will be pricing at msrp. Ignored my question asking about any dealer fees. I am thinking about transfering to Granger though as its not a far drive for me.

OP
OP
WildTrak

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just joined bronco6g. Live in Eau Claire area. Have a reservation i got on the first night, took a while as had website troubles like everyone else. Looking at a 4 door Outerbanks. Undecided on color as of now.
I would be interested to know if anyone finds a dealer willing to go under msrp in Wisconsin. Dealer i reserved with hasn't said much. Said because of demand will be pricing at msrp. Ignored my question asking about any dealer fees. I am thinking about transfering to Granger though as its not a far drive for me.
Transfer to Granger... no question, no hassle, no worry.

AaronTV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Kia Stinger GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fox Valley here. Reserved 2 door Outer Banks with Bergstrom in Neenah. Sales manager is getting back to me this week regarding their pricing plans. I told them about Granger and asked what they plan to do. If they don't want my reservation, I'll be switching to Granger also. I like Bergstrom, though, so I hope they can earn my purchase =)

OP
OP
WildTrak

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fox Valley here. Reserved 2 door Outer Banks with Bergstrom in Neenah. Sales manager is getting back to me this week regarding their pricing plans. I told them about Granger and asked what they plan to do. If they don't want my reservation, I'll be switching to Granger also. I like Bergstrom, though, so I hope they can earn my purchase =)
Nice to see the Wisconsin traffic picking up. I have bought a few vehicles from Bergstrom in Madison. They were OK, but I don’t see them coming close to Granger. Please keep us posted.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lake Ford (formerly Braeger) in Milwaukee. I asked about markups etc, and he told me should be a non-issue. Said X-plan if offered. So long as they don't jerk me around I'll stay there. Not going to drive to Iowa to save $200...I will support the locals. Now if it saves me $5000 that's a little different!
Sponsored