First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally took delivery today! Shout out to Lake Ford for 100% honesty and fairness. After all the frustration of dirt mountain, shipping delays,, and windshield recall to boot, they honored pricing, gave me customer satisfaction credit, and threw in some sweet perks. Couldn't be happier with the purchase experience!

20220715_134256.jpg
Sponsored

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody go to the Super Celebration in the Dells a few weeks back? I haven't seen any pictures from the event on here. I had planned on going, but life happened...

Skwatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak, 22 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We went for Friday and Saturday, very cool event. There wasn't as many people as I thought would be there, but I believe Iola was going on that weekend. A really good representation of all generations of Broncos. Seeing the different vendors and being able to talk to them was great. I will definitely attend next year.

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone that has taken delivery in Wisconsin give me some insight on how long it took for your Bronco to get delivered?
Did you receive your Bronco yet?
Mine was originally scheduled to be built 5/16. Wasn't built until 6/28 with a 7/4-7/10 delivery. Still not delivered.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you receive your Bronco yet?
Mine was originally scheduled to be built 5/16. Wasn't built until 6/28 with a 7/4-7/10 delivery. Still not delivered.
I did, it was built 6/30 and arrived 7/8. I picked it up last Tuesday on the 12th. I was a lucky one.

Sponsored

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did, it was built 6/30 and arrived 7/8. I picked it up last Tuesday on the 12th. I was a lucky one.
Maybe they decided to give mine the new 3.0 suspension, upgraded rack, a little lift and 37's. That would explain the delay

FilmcoBronci

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6G
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Night run to Kopps.
If the name is unfamiliar, think of it as buttery soft Ice Cream with an extra shot glass full of meringue like frosting, infused with extra sugar and heavy cream...

Perfect Nightcap. All the flavor, none of the health.
It's like a drug.
On Wisconsin
Ford Bronco Wisconsin Roll Call 1659208974297

lilthom

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Badlands 2017 Superduty 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been doing some upgrades here in Hartland. You can't see it but I also added the 3/16 armor over the Rockslide electric steps. I will be dragging over some rock in September.

IMG_1118[1].JPG

IMG_1116[1].JPG

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Night run to Kopps.
If the name is unfamiliar, think of it as buttery soft Ice Cream with an extra shot glass full of meringue like frosting, infused with extra sugar and heavy cream...

Perfect Nightcap. All the flavor, none of the health.
It's like a drug.
On Wisconsin
Ford Bronco Wisconsin Roll Call IMG_1116[1].JPG
Hello SE WI A51\Kopps loving Bronco bro. Custard for life.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are there any cool places to visit an hour or so from Tigerton? I'm looking to do the off road park up there next month and would probably just make a weekend trip of it but not sure on what towns to check out around that area.

Also, anyone up for an outing at the Tigerton off road park the second or third weekend in September?

Sponsored

Mcdnd03

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Help! I’m looking for anyone in the Milwaukee area interested in installing a zone 2” lift /level kit on my 2021 bronco base 4dr

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are there any cool places to visit an hour or so from Tigerton? I'm looking to do the off road park up there next month and would probably just make a weekend trip of it but not sure on what towns to check out around that area.

Also, anyone up for an outing at the Tigerton off road park the second or third weekend in September?
Just seeing this, but I would be interested. I've never been to Tigerton area, so can't help much on the places to visit end.

Visitor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Midwest
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi folks, just checking in in SE WI. Picked up my Bronco a couple of weeks ago. I had a July 2020 reservation that I canceled, but had a change of heart after renting one in the mountains last December. Fast, painless process at Hiller Ford. They called me and I ordered March 8, changed trim/options April 12, and took delivery in mid-August. All promises and commitments kept (other than drilling for a front plate frame, ouch).

Mostly checking in so I can keep up with any local events. I've always had track cars but I've recently slowed down a bit and want to hit some trails.

Also,
Help! I’m looking for anyone in the Milwaukee area interested in installing a zone 2” lift /level kit on my 2021 bronco base 4dr
I know this post is from awhile ago but I'm always up for lending a hand if anyone needs anything. Most of my time is spent working on (much) smaller vehicles but I'm happy with any garage/shop time. I also love to see what others are doing, since it's good to share knowledge.

✌

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi folks, just checking in in SE WI. Picked up my Bronco a couple of weeks ago. I had a July 2020 reservation that I canceled, but had a change of heart after renting one in the mountains last December. Fast, painless process at Hiller Ford. They called me and I ordered March 8, changed trim/options April 12, and took delivery in mid-August. All promises and commitments kept (other than drilling for a front plate frame, ouch).

Mostly checking in so I can keep up with any local events. I've always had track cars but I've recently slowed down a bit and want to hit some trails.

Also,

I know this post is from awhile ago but I'm always up for lending a hand if anyone needs anything. Most of my time is spent working on (much) smaller vehicles but I'm happy with any garage/shop time. I also love to see what others are doing, since it's good to share knowledge.

✌
Welcome to the group! We just came back from a wheeling trip up north, and we were talking about Tigerton. I have never done it, but have wanted to check it out for a while. Would be cool if we could get some b6g members together for a trip there! Consider me in, schedule depending!

Visitor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Midwest
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the group! We just came back from a wheeling trip up north, and we were talking about Tigerton. I have never done it, but have wanted to check it out for a while. Would be cool if we could get some b6g members together for a trip there! Consider me in, schedule depending!
Thanks! I happened to be up near there last week and definitely thought about it.... but I was solo. Hopefully I can solve that problem next time!

Also, considering a trip down near Rockford for this event next month. I've been there for rallycross before, but I'd love to check out their trails, too.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/byron-il-4th-annual-nuclear-fall-crawl.51635/
Sponsored