Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To get a Sasquatch decal without getting the Sasquatch Package?
Ford Bronco Would it be sacrilegious... 91185BD0-901B-4F22-A35F-9561D1324EA6

Added After First Submission for clarity:
The obvious reason is not to deceive people into believing my Badlands is equipped with the Sasquatch Package, but in the event you have that sticker, would someone assume it had it?

there is no badge for the Sasquatch Package (that Iā€™m aware of), and many will modify their Broncos with aftermarket stuff, anyway, so I look at the Sasquatch Badge as going off-roading. That may not be how Ford Bronco owners view it.

So, itā€™s not comparable to a SS Badge on a Chevy. Those are apart of the package. Itā€™s not comparable to a Sasquatch sticker on a Jeep... at least I donā€™t assume it is, because I donā€™t know Jeepā€™s history and whether they had a special edition ā€œSasquatchā€ or not.

If anything, itā€™s more comparable to military stickers, in my opinion.

I love this decal:
c414bd6b-5be4-4ec2-820b-39253643ac95-jpeg.jpg

But Iā€™d never get it, because I see that as a decal for someone who served. Itā€™s cool, and I work for a defense contractor, but out of respect, I wouldnā€™t get it because thatā€™s my perception of the decal and the awkward question... ā€œDid you serve in the military?ā€

kind of the same with the Sasquatch decal on a Bronco... ā€œDid you order the Sasquatch Packageā€

thatā€™s why I raise the question. Is it a way to identify Ford Bronco Off-Roaders, or those who spent the extra $2K on the Sasquatch?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
All joking aside. I guess if you just had a sticker on the window, itā€™s not really pretending to be anything. If you bought the wider flares and kept the skinny tires, that would cross the line. šŸ˜‚

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is just a sticker. If someone looks down their nose at you it is their problem.
The squatch package is not magical. Yes it is nice but anyone can put bigger tires on when they want to.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not getting the sasquatch package, but I'm thinking about a bigfoot sticker

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not much for stickers on my vehicles but a horseshoe might be nice. Up of course to hold the luck.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really hope people dont put that shit on their cars. its cringe and dumb and ugly.
People seem to do this less these days. Promoting something or someone seems to piss some people off and you get you're vehicle damaged because of it.
Sponsored