Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s luck and ordering constraints. Wife and I ordered same exact day. Mine came in Sep 2021 and hers in Jan 22. Identical vehicles except color. Makes no sense.

We even got one we cancelled. Long story short, the dealer used my wife’s original two door reservation to be sneaky. Then refused to sell at MSRP to the next customer. We bought it, sold it to my dealership two days later. They sold it $5k over and split it with us.

Ford Bronco WTH? This guy has 2 and I've been waiting 23 months!🤣 F384A54E-6C6B-4C58-BCEB-5F8B7B3BF880

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s luck and ordering constraints. Wife and I ordered same exact day. Mine came in Sep 2021 and hers in Jan 22. Identical vehicles except color. Makes no sense.

We even got one we cancelled. Long story short, the dealer used my wife’s original two door reservation to be sneaky. Then refused to sell at MSRP to the next customer. We bought it, sold it to my dealership two days later. They sold it $5k over and split it with us.

Ford Bronco WTH? This guy has 2 and I've been waiting 23 months!🤣 F384A54E-6C6B-4C58-BCEB-5F8B7B3BF880
Cool!
Curious - about the one you sold back and they sold for $5k over MSRP. Didn't you have to pay sales tax and tag/registration, along with insurance for the little bit of time you had it?

Trying to get my ducks in a road, my initial reservation is finally scheduled - in the meantime, I already got my December walk in order from another dealer!

My 4dr Wildrack, hard top, LUX with added HOSS 3 is being built in June.
Crunching numbers and already figured I'd be paying $4k just in sales tax

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heck, I could have three right now if I wanted but I am not that greedy. 😁 They’re everywhere. Oh and what’s a TikTok?

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Better ask to see his build sheets.

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She better replace her “Jeep” shirt in that video 🤣😂

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

lol don't look around the forums..there are people that have flipped two already and kept the 3rd..

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cool!
Curious - about the one you sold back and they sold for $5k over MSRP. Didn't you have to pay sales tax and tag/registration, along with insurance for the little bit of time you had it?

Trying to get my ducks in a road, my initial reservation is finally scheduled - in the meantime, I already got my December walk in order from another dealer!

My 4dr Wildrack, hard top, LUX with added HOSS 3 is being built in June.
Crunching numbers and already figured I'd be paying $4k just in sales tax
There is a cap on sales tax. In SC it’s $500 maximum no matter how expensive the vehicle

Sponsored

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TBH, it wasn’t about the money. i offered my dealer the truck for $500 over what I paid. He chose to split it. That’s why that is my dealership.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People having received THREE Broncos shouldn't post here......rubbing that shit in.......bragging....really? No, seriously.....seriously!

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

F384A54E-6C6B-4C58-BCEB-5F8B7B3BF880.jpeg
lol don't look around the forums..there are people that have flipped two already and kept the 3rd..
Haha Same, I dont have a picture with them all but I’m on my third (ordered in October)
Ford Bronco WTH? This guy has 2 and I've been waiting 23 months!🤣 0D6970B6-7888-4736-BFAC-D910D396CF96

Ford Bronco WTH? This guy has 2 and I've been waiting 23 months!🤣 DD2AF2E3-50F0-4925-BB86-CF3FD89E7B10

Hate the player < hate the game

Last edited:

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)