First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco Badlands 4D 7-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oops, I meant to say it's been tough to find invoice pricing to then use the X-Plan calculations. Nice to see your info about it.
Oh go to edmunds. Their build and price calculator will show you invoice.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What were your MSRP and X-Plan pricing totals at?
Oh go to edmunds. Their build and price calculator will show you invoice.
If you have the proper information you should also be able to go to the Ford partners site, and use the building Price tool that will show you the x-plan price.

OP
OP
Towerism

Towerism

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you have the proper information you should also be able to go to the Ford partners site, and use the building Price tool that will show you the x-plan price.
oh nice I saw that link today but I didnā€™t even think to use it. You should just need your organizationā€™s partner code to get to that.

Kasavias

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know if I'm doing something incorrectly when I use the Build & Price tool from the Bronco page on the FordPartners site. It looks like it's redirecting me with information about AXZ plans, which is good, but no pricing information changes when I configure a build. I might just be missing something obvious.

Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't know if I'm doing something incorrectly when I use the Build & Price tool from the Bronco page on the FordPartners site. It looks like it's redirecting me with information about AXZ plans, which is good, but no pricing information changes when I configure a build. I might just be missing something obvious.
Interesting. It should show you MSRP and X plan pricing. Will vary based on options but gives you an idea. I wonder if something's going on with the Broncos site, you may have to keep checking. I've been using it to shop Lincoln's lately and it seems to be working correctly.

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I tried that yesterday, but it wasnā€™t updated for the Bronco. It had 2022 as an option, but that was it. Unlike the bronco sport, which was current.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah it looks like it's the site not you. I would guess due to the Bronco just now being eligible. Only shows 2022 for me, and doesn't show any pricing of course since they are not available. I know it doesn't really help much, but if the dealer was to pull a Dora for a vehicle it should now show x-plan pricing versus invoice and msrp.

Hwycycle

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 2013 Boss 302, 2004 Mustang GT, 1967 F1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered in August 2023. No X plan at that time. When I was notified the Bronco was at the dealership, I inquired about X Plan. The dealer honored X Plan. Unfortunately, the Bronco had shipping damage, so I didnā€™t accept it. Iā€™ll either re-order or look for something on the lot.

Sponsored

SoDak1623

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F150, 2022 Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting when they try to claim that normal broncos are specialty vehicles. They are very much regular production. My dealer allowed all plans on normal broncos, I used D plan on mine. The only ones they cannot apply plans to are SVT, Shelby, Raptor trims, etc... since those are actually specialty vehicles.

OP
OP
Towerism

Towerism

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m going to look at a new 24 Bronco as we speak. Dealership told me I canā€™t receive the X-plan as it is ā€œonly for ordersā€.
yea the way ford partner customer service explained it to me it sounds like that Dealers who generally participate in the X-Plan program CAN sell their stock in the program, but they donā€™t have to.​

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m going to look at a new 24 Bronco as we speak. Dealership told me I canā€™t receive the X-plan as it is ā€œonly for ordersā€.
That's a new lie, I swear they get more and more creative. LOL

BCHBRNC22

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Eliminator

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Traditionally, when buying through x-plan, the small print states the ā€œvehicle must be purchased from existing dealer stock.ā€
Maybe the definitions of words have changed.šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Sponsored