First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke with Brandon Jodrey at Two Rivers Ford (Mt Juliet, TN) and he confirmed they will sell at invoice prices + $495 Dealer Fee. Brandon can be reached at 615-889-9215.

Hunt Ford and Bates Ford have not responded to me yet.
If you have a Valid X-plan Pin Dealer fees are $100
Sponsored

TUNGSTANG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How is that possible when the Bronco is not eligible for the X-Plan?
If you have a valid x plan pin they are discounting the dealer fee to $100. They already sell at invoice on their vehicles

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone here in the Marietta GA area (other than Wade Ford) have confirmed MSRP, no ADM and standard tax/fees? I’m with Autonation Ford in Marietta and not seeing anything here with confirmed pricing from them (yet). Looking for help.

MrDreK

Black Diamond
First Name
Shaud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved at Don Rich Ford in Villa Rica and reached out to them to see if they would have ADM and X plan. Their response was to assure me that it would be below market value. That was on October 5th. You could reach out to them and see if they give you any more information. I’m trying to weigh my options on changing but didn’t want to travel 6 or 7 hours.

Sponsored

g8rb8t

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey @the blue potato - I'm in Marietta with a reservation at Hardy Ford. Been talking and initially they said they don't have ADM and weren't planning to do the Granger deal. Now that B&P is available I might start checking around more including Stephans and Granger.

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks @g8rb8t ! I’m looking at Stephens site now and may make the call tomorrow to switch. Also have email out to Greg Collins at Autonation Marietta to see pricing. Will post here when i find out...although I asked him via email if they would be doing MSRP....crap.

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks @g8rb8t ! I’m looking at Stephens site now and may make the call tomorrow to switch. Also have email out to Greg Collins at Autonation Marietta to see pricing. Will post here when i find out...although I asked him via email if they would be doing MSRP....crap.
Just throwing out two rivers ford in Nashville if you don’t want to go so far. That will probably be my move.

DawgBronc

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can't figure out why a dealer like Akin in Winder wouldn't be more inclined to do a deal for a group of people. They aren't having to sell or pay carry interest, only process the delivery. And their size would allow them to process a bunch very efficiently. They are already one of the largest dealers in the southeast because of their fleet business alone.
I'm with Akins right now, but will likely switch if they don't change their minds. Spoke with salesman on Thursday the 22nd and they were doing more, no promises on adm or fees. He said they have several hundred reservations assigned to them. We spoke candidly, which I appreciate. It boils down to this: smaller dealers are working these deals to improve their allocation down the road, but a larger dealer like Akins doesn't need the "gimmick deal" to attract the customers... they'll have the orders either way. So I will definitely buy other vehicles at Akins, but definitely not the Bronco. Going to use either Stephens or Twin Rivers or other dealer that comes up because they want to make a name in the Broncosphere. Hey! I made up a new term! I should copyright it...

Marstian

Base
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just throwing out two rivers ford in Nashville if you don’t want to go so far. That will probably be my move.
why? Granger is a net 2495 savings if you reserve in October, its 1495 if you transfer, it would cost me about 250 to 400 to go to IA and pick the vehicle up so I am still net 1100 savings not including discount on options etc. two rivers needs to make it appealing

Sponsored

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation is 7/14, so the October deal is not going to work for me. I agree that it is a better deal, for me it comes down to the ability to be close enough to go to the dealer and place my order. I like to do things face to face if at all possible. I also will have a trade in, , dogs that would have to be boarded, Chickens that have to be let out, two kids to drag along with me, so driving to Iowa is a headache for me. Push comes to shove I’m not saying I would not consider it, but it’s not a huge savings considering what I would have to do to be able to go there.

Wedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 FX4/ 2013 Mustang GT/ 2016 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m in Cherokee County. I reserved with Stephens last week so I probably won’t get mine until 2022. I don’t mind the distance. I’ll fly one way there and enjoy the drive back. It’s worth saving the $1000 and not having to spend all day in a dealership to haggle on price

Hacksaw

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm with Akins right now, but will likely switch if they don't change their minds. Spoke with salesman on Thursday the 22nd and they were doing more, no promises on adm or fees. He said they have several hundred reservations assigned to them. We spoke candidly, which I appreciate. It boils down to this: smaller dealers are working these deals to improve their allocation down the road, but a larger dealer like Akins doesn't need the "gimmick deal" to attract the customers... they'll have the orders either way. So I will definitely buy other vehicles at Akins, but definitely not the Bronco. Going to use either Stephens or Twin Rivers or other dealer that comes up because they want to make a name in the Broncosphere. Hey! I made up a new term! I should copyright it...
Businesses can do what they want, I just don't get it.

As someone who runs a business, if you come to me having done 95% of the work, I just need to fill out paperwork and then clean and inspect a product - figure 3 hours of work - I'll take the sale as long as it is over my overhead cost. It's money I didn't have to work for. Am I missing something?

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can anyone share info with me on how I can switch and if switching to Stephens in WVA will cause delay in getting my Bronco? My reservation was in on the 17th. I am currently with a small dealer here in Greenville, SC.

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone share info with me on how I can switch and if switching to Stephens in WVA will cause delay in getting my Bronco? My reservation was in on the 17th. I am currently with a small dealer here in Greenville, SC.
Look Up Stephens Auto Center Danville WV. You would have to log in to your Ford account with your reservation and call them to have them switch it to Stephens. Once it’s switched you would then have to call the dealer and pay the $100 reservation fee. You should get the original refunded from the dealer. You can look up their Bronco Deal online
Sponsored