Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
However they did pick winners
  • Dealership employees (D plan)
  • Employees of Ford (A plan)
  • Ford Retirees (Z plan)
All get to take advantage of plan pricing...
"Fairness" would mean everyone gets the plan, or everyone gets to pay the same price without any plan.

I believe that the fairness ideology will ruin the free market.
Sponsored

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Too many options out there. This will be my 41st vehicle that I have owned and and several have been Fords. I hope Ford just offers it up on this normal production model. I wish they would open it up to the Raptor too!
41st! Holy crap!

Madmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
T.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Ram 1500/ 2019 VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s why I joined the Texas group I just haven’t switched yet. I was trying to give them one last chance to earn my business but I guess they don’t want it. After all, they have “over 100 reservations” (I highly doubt that based on the area we’re in). I’ll be switching on Monday.
As of 10/21 the specific dealership handling the Texas group buy is no longer offering the deal.

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As of 10/21 the specific dealership handling the Texas group buy is no longer offering the deal.
UPDATE - 10/23

Unfortunately, until further notice, the Texas Buyers Group is closed to new participants who were not part of the initial Purchasing Survey.

Why? With the overwhelming number of people switching their reservations to our partnered dealership Detroit has taken notice and requested that we cease advertising the offer. There is some concern about allocations but more so of Ford showing favoritism to dealerships. While the offer was never meant to have a participation cap, our dealership thinks it is best to abide by Ford while they work towards a solution.

What does this mean for people who have switched their reservation? Nothing, the offer will be honored without question.

What does this mean for people who have contacted our dealership, have the email offer in hand but who have not made the switch? Nothing, if you find the offer acceptable you can switch your reservation and the offer will be honored without question.

What does this mean for people who were part of the original Purchasing Survey but have yet to contact the dealership? It means that you will need to contact me in a direct/private message where I can verify your original participation and I will advise you on how to proceed. If you received a notification from me on 10/16 then you are part of that group.

What does this mean for people new to the forum or who were not part of the original group? Unfortunately, at this time you will not be able to participate. However, our dealership is currently in talks with Ford on how they can continue this offer for the Bronco6G community. If there are any changes to this policy, I will update them here.

If anybody has any questions or concerns, you are welcome to message me directly.
According to the Texas Buyers Group Thread UPDATE, I'm good.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bottom line is if in the end they don't offer X plan and the dealers start jacking up prices don't be desperate and give in. You will get a Bronco eventually if you really want one. Play hard ball and stick to your guns. Walk away if you have too. No vehicle is worth over paying. It's literally a hunk of metal on wheels and a depreciating asset. You have to remind yourself of this. If everyone does this they will change their tune. But it takes everyone.

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Whoever wrote that diatribe probably just reinforced Farley’s rationale for denying it....as he argues for all those that ponied up the $25 to back door the X-Plan, which was absolutely a piece of why Farley it. It was a terrible convoluted argument, other than getting across frustration. Someone making the point that they are a supplier and work hard as a partner to Ford and think they deserve it as they usually get it, would have made more sense.
I agree - this guy literally called out the MCA x-planners and said he had a "legitimate" x-plan as a ford partner thru his wife.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if he is talking about delineation of the X-Plan? Maybe they will consider that for those of us that are eligible for X-Plan through our employers, the "Partner Companies and Suppliers", we would continue to be eligible for X-Plan on the 2021 Bronco, lets call it the X1 plan.

For those that get X-Plan through one of the many eligible Associations, such as MCA, those people would not eligible for X-Plan on the 2021 Bronco, lets call it the X2 plan.
maybe Honest Xplan people will still get Xplan while we MCA member scammers will not? Lol. Let’s not forget we’re all dropping a crap load of $$$ on a new Bronco. Xplan is just a discount they can easily give regardless of how we got Xplan
Sponsored