First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone applied the Xpel A-Pillar kit? I bought mine from DRIVE PROTECTED from Canada, but just haven't had the chance to apply it!
Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I cannot get the XPEL Bronco links to work and I tried searching on their website but cannot find them. I tried a different browser as well. They did work before??

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I cannot get the XPEL Bronco links to work and I tried searching on their website but cannot find them. I tried a different browser as well. They did work before??
On Xpel website or DRIVE PROTECTED CANADA? In the past, I had a problem when I entered Big Bend!

Ladyinbluebronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just to give people a heads up the DIY kits do not wrap around the edges and thus you will have dirt/grime build-up unless you call them and tell them to extend the edges by 1/4" or so. Also if your not a verifiable detail\Wrap business XPEL don't provide tips or tech support for us DIY. My advice is save a $1,000 if doing a full PPF Wrap and buy bulk. Meaning measure the pieces out and order a sheet large enough to cover that area. For instance the hood is 60in width and 4' length and costs $255. I am not sure how the body contours may affect the measurement yet, but in the next few weeks I will be able to provide my own experience with XPEL PPF. Watch a lot of YouTube PPF install videos.
As a certified installer I don’t recommend anyone DIY. It’ll cost you more! If you really think you can handle it then I suggest you buy extra bulk and practice on scrap pieces until you are comfortable enough. But I’ll guarantee you, you’ll be cursing all the way to a shop that knows what they’re doing. Not worth the anxiety or wasted money on poor installation.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What? How much? I did a 3M kit on my wife’s Lexus and I don’t recall it being pricey. It’s held up well.
Sponsored