Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What’s the deal with Florida? I tried checking out Ford Protect and they shut me down and said I have to contact a Florida dealer. Could I use my brothers address up in Ohio? Or Colorado? Haha.
Sponsored

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Flood Ford is consistently $50 less for the same warranty, am I missing something?

RDNK

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I attempted to quote my 2023 Transit Trail and it will not let me select anything but a
Transit Connect. When I select Transit gas it still shows a Transit Connect and will not let me select 4 wheel drive. But ran a quote for my Bronco at Flood and Grainger and Flood was cheaper.

ralexander1211

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought a warranty for my wife’s car. She uses my Ford Pass account. So the warranty is not visible in Pass because Pass is my name & email.

she still has the warranty right? I don’t really want to bother contacting ford service to get her car’s warranty to be visible on my Pass account.

Any suggestions ?

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are you offering the same deal for jeeps. I've been thinking about getting my 3 jeeps covered? thanks.

I got my Bronco covered through Granger as well. 8 years 100k miles. It is a bargain at these prices.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do not quite understand the value or total benefit the "first day rental" , "enhanced rental", and "interior/exterior lighting" add-on options provides.

Interior/exterior lighting - so when my LEDs finally burn up in 50,000 to 100,000 hours, i get a whole new headlamp assembly free of charge?

rental add ons - i wasnt aware there even was a charge for a loaner vehicle while mine would be sitting at the service center for factory/warranty covered repairs/recalls/etc. I havent had to do this yet, but i am waiting on new sync rings and the wiper module to come in. The dealership said they would have my bronco for up to two weeks to replace the sync rings and that they would give me a loaner to use. No mention of price. What benefit would the rental add ons give me here and what exactly would be my best option?

Jmor

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What’s the deal with Florida? I tried checking out Ford Protect and they shut me down and said I have to contact a Florida dealer. Could I use my brothers address up in Ohio? Or Colorado? Haha.
The Florida Commission Insurance regulators bowed to The Florida Auto Dealer Association that out of state insurance purchases are now not allowed outside Florida. Florida dealers charge more than other states are were getting beat up badly. This only applies to online or phone purchases only. You can buy out of state if you are at the dealer or if you have another address you use (seasonal)

humphrey

Badlands
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Opposite of a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awww maaaan! I get my Bronco next month

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the MOPAR Max Care Lifetime coverage on my 2015 Grand Cherokee and it has been worth EVERY penny! This coverage seems very similar to the MOPAR plan, but with no Lifetime option. With approximately 112k miles I have saved thousands in repair costs over the expense of the plan. 2 steering racks, oil cooler, axles and driveshafts, UCA and LCA, emissions problems, various engine, transmission and transfer case leaks, and probably more that I can't recall. With the turbos and tech, if you plan on having your Bronco for awhile (like me) its a no brainer to get this coverage.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes that's exactly what you do. And for what it's worth, nothing ever gets mailed to the address you use. It's all electronic. 😉

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was reading up on parts covered and I saw that Premium Care covers the rear camera system but what about the 360 camera system? Say if the front or one of the mirror cameras goes out 5 years down the road.

Yes, it covers electrical and mechanical components!

connor'sdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-250 Lariat, 1995 EB bronco and 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
can i get this deal on my 22 F250?

TimS

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I‘m in Florida So that mea my dealer has me bent over a barrel, right?

Wingsuit

First Name
Loretta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Happy Monday!

Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for DEALER COST on any Bronco, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1200 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well. We got tired of people trying to compare us with Flood Ford or Ziegler so we decided to up the ante this month only!

How do you get this started?

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Bronco now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be also be dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by filling out the form on grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida and California. (sorry folks)

We also offer 0% financing for 18 months with 20% down that just went live last week. You must email our team at [email protected] to take advantage of the payment option!

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

* We will not refund any extended warranties purchased from us before today to get the deal! The dealer cost is only effective 2/5- 2/29*
Happy Monday!

Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for DEALER COST on any Bronco, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1200 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well. We got tired of people trying to compare us with Flood Ford or Ziegler so we decided to up the ante this month only!

How do you get this started?

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Bronco now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be also be dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by filling out the form on grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida and California. (sorry folks)

We also offer 0% financing for 18 months with 20% down that just went live last week. You must email our team at [email protected] to take advantage of the payment option!

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

* We will not refund any extended warranties purchased from us before today to get the deal! The dealer cost is only effective 2/5- 2/29*

can you PM me. I have a question

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I pm'd you!

Flood Ford is consistently $50 less for the same warranty, am I missing something?
Can you PM me what you are seeing and i will see if its a glich on the system. we should be lower then flood

I attempted to quote my 2023 Transit Trail and it will not let me select anything but a
Transit Connect. When I select Transit gas it still shows a Transit Connect and will not let me select 4 wheel drive. But ran a quote for my Bronco at Flood and Grainger and Flood was cheaper.
Can you email the team at [email protected] with the vin for your transit trail and we can get you a quote, also we should be cheaper then flood, so send the vin for your bronco and what plan you want as well!

I bought a warranty for my wife’s car. She uses my Ford Pass account. So the warranty is not visible in Pass because Pass is my name & email.

she still has the warranty right? I don’t really want to bother contacting ford service to get her car’s warranty to be visible on my Pass account.

Any suggestions ?
So, you can see the warranty in your pass, correct? feel free to pm me

Are you offering the same deal for jeeps. I've been thinking about getting my 3 jeeps covered? thanks.

I got my Bronco covered through Granger as well. 8 years 100k miles. It is a bargain at these prices.
We are offering the mopar warranty for $25 over cost for the month of February! either build your quote at buymoparwarranty.com or email the team at [email protected]

appreciate all the support!
Sponsored