Sponsored

Your painted white hard top ------ hello?

OP
OP
Who iz

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just received my confirmation of my order: What is actually being confirmed?
Why is my ordered white hardtop not included? I thought I should still be an order code 99-end of the line- until the white hard top is a reality. I am used to rejection at this point. Clarity would be appreciated and ideal for my mental health?

DETAILS ABOUT YOUR ORDER ARE OUTLINED BELOW*
2022 Bronco Badlands™ 4 Door:
  • 2.7L EcoBoostÂŽ V6 Engine
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • 17” Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring Beadlock Capable
  • 35" LT315/70R17 Mud-Terrain Tires
  • Cactus Gray
  • Leather Trim/Vinyl Black Seats
  • Badlands with High Package
  • Sasquatch™ Package
*Does not show all optional and included packages/features.
Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Bronco Badlands™, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it may impact your delivery time. As part of the quality assurance process at Ford Motor Company, customer orders are only built when all quality checks have been met. This process may lead to a longer wait time for your vehicle to be built, but is designed to help ensure your satisfaction. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your vehicle is:
  • Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
  • Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm having my MIC top painted white. It will have to be sanded quite a bit and Xpel wrapped, but should look great and hold up for a good while!
Looking forward to seeing that!

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Definitely 2023. I’m hearing rumors from the Ford team that it’s going to be pricey but worth the wait, much, much better than the MIC top. I was specifically advised NOT to get a 2021/22 soft top and wait for the MOD top in 2023 because it won’t be backwards compatible.
Well I doubt very seriously it isn’t backwards compatible. It’s going to use the same mounting points and electrical and fluid connections. What exactly do you think they could do that would make it not? Ford isn’t redesigning the body for a hard top.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just received my confirmation of my order: What is actually being confirmed?
Why is my ordered white hardtop not included? I thought I should still be an order code 99-end of the line- until the white hard top is a reality. I am used to rejection at this point. Clarity would be appreciated and ideal for my mental health?

DETAILS ABOUT YOUR ORDER ARE OUTLINED BELOW*
2022 Bronco Badlands™ 4 Door:
  • 2.7L EcoBoostÂŽ V6 Engine
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • 17” Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring Beadlock Capable
  • 35" LT315/70R17 Mud-Terrain Tires
  • Cactus Gray
  • Leather Trim/Vinyl Black Seats
  • Badlands with High Package
  • Sasquatch™ Package
*Does not show all optional and included packages/features.
Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Bronco Badlands™, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it may impact your delivery time. As part of the quality assurance process at Ford Motor Company, customer orders are only built when all quality checks have been met. This process may lead to a longer wait time for your vehicle to be built, but is designed to help ensure your satisfaction. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your vehicle is:
  • Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
  • Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.
We’re you able to order a white mod top? I haven’t seen it in any of the ordering information. Otherwise they put in your order and hopefully 99’d it. Otherwise they may have put in your order. What top
is on the Dora?

OP
OP
Who iz

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’re you able to order a white mod top? I haven’t seen it in any of the ordering information.
No...I think there iz simply more confusion yet to be revealed. I reached out to my dealer for clarification. Maybe tomorrow or soon after the week end I will hear back from them about what is actually being confirmed.
I should be a order code 99 at this point.

OP
OP
Who iz

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’re you able to order a white mod top? I haven’t seen it in any of the ordering information. Otherwise they put in your order and hopefully 99’d it. Otherwise they may have put in your order. What top
is on the Dora?
Should know more when my dealer responds to my email/inquiry.
Sponsored