Happy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Yamaha
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hello Brothers/Sisters, I have a wildtrak and a badlands which I ordered on on the 1st and the 2nd day when reservations opened up. I am still waiting on my email for built date. I am keeping wildtrak for me and for badlands my dealer asked me if he can have it for them to sell it, for which I said okay. Later they changed the order to an outer banks from a badlands.
I found out from this forum about them having a preview for Bronco's, I was never informed by them, about having one..... long story short I am not happy with my choice of dealership. I don't wanted them to sell my other bronco (my dealer swears they wont sell any Bronco with mark up price) I need suggestion if I should buy it and then sell it to someone else or should I just let them have it.
Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cancel the one you're not keeping. There is no reason a dealer should have a Bronco on their lot before all reservations have been built.

Or buy it and flip it if you thinks that's with the effort

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You're certainly within your rights to purchase both Broncos and there are resources with Ford who can help you if the dealer gives you trouble. But if you wanted, you could certainly leverage the 2nd order gift to the dealer into a hell of a deal on the first.

530Squatch

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 HD Silverado Duramax Turbo Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Khushroo Malesaria dude I am an IE transplant- if I was still in SoCal, I'd look at Kearny Mesa in SD. Search around B6G and you'll see solid reviews on their customer service and transparency on prices. Good luck buddy.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Big brother advice. Don’t F crazy! She’s not worth it.

Looks like you asked too late. Your dealer is pregnant with your Bronco. 😳
Sponsored