JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
“salty”?…..huh?
“bad guy”?…..well, you’re the guy who got yourself into this situation, then came here for advice (…and ? commissuration) - there is blame to be accepted IMHO.
I blame the sales guy myself. My salesman wasn't responding at first, then I emailed the sales manager letting him know I've sent multiple emails and voicemails needing to make a change with no response. The next day I got a call from my salesman letting me know he made the changes and gave me his cell number and have had no problems since. It's not that hard to respond to a customer. If I wasn't getting a response I would've changed dealership as well but having a did Dora or a return in communication. Forums are here for advice
Sponsored

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My experience was Vroom paid exactly what they quoted without any hassle. Just sold my VW Tiguan last week.

I think people whose prices are adjusted are probably not honest in their assessmentof the condition. Put exactly what was going on no warranty due to tune, mileage, condition with dent. Still was offered more than most with same mileage on FB marketplace.

Someone told me recently that Vroom pulls the ole bait and switch. They show you a high offer to reel you in and then once you move along in the process they change it to a lower amount just before you close the deal. Did you actually wind up selling yours to Vroom at that amount?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Squatchn'

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Quick update, I wound up buying the Squatch! Dealer did honor the MSRP price and gave me the price I wanted for my Ranger on the trade in. All in all it was a very good day!

IMG_20211204_163852358_HDR.jpg

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick update, I wound up buying the Squatch! Dealer did honor the MSRP price and gave me the price I wanted for my Ranger on the trade in. All in all it was a very good day!

Ford Bronco Need some advice IMG_20211204_163852358_HDR
You could probably get decent money for that, especially since Rapid Red is not available with MY22.

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

…….any blame to be claimed for not accepting the good intentions of your first dealer?
Never believe “good intentions” of a dealer. Take things in writing with skepticism and this one wouldn’t give the OP anything in writing. Remember that dealers exists solely to make money off you. Not be your friend.

And OP, your Bronco looks sweet. I would just keep it!

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never believe “good intentions” of a dealer. Take things in writing with skepticism and this one wouldn’t give the OP anything in writing. Remember that dealers exists solely to make money off you. Not be your friend.
…….haters gonna hate.
Sponsored