Sponsored

NAPA Maxi Trac 300LPM dual cylinder air compressors - list of identical/rebranded compressors, some in stock

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might be letting the cat out of the bag a bit early, but I'm ordering 100 of these (to start). They won't be $50 though, there's a lot of overhead to factor in and they'll be sold from a legitimate business with a warranty. I do hope to be very competitive though and have a B6G discount of course. Once they're available I'll have a post with pricing in the sponsors section.
Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Scooter389

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You can only try! Why not upgrade if they delay you? To me equivalent means a Bronco, not a trim.
Yeah, unfortunately I think the backdoor link only works if you have a reservation. The rest of us are just out here floating around waiting for an email.
I might be letting the cat out of the bag a bit early, but I'm ordering 100 of these (to start). They won't be $50 though, there's a lot of overhead to factor in and they'll be sold from a legitimate business with a warranty. I do hope to be very competitive though and have a B6G discount of course. Once they're available I'll have a post with pricing in the sponsors section.
I’m down for one if you do!

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m down for one if you do!
They should be hitting the water any day now then 1-2 months in transit. The final price isn't nearly as good after all my costs are added on. At best I can probably match Napa, maybe a little less for forum members. I won't say much more until I pay the forum though, don't want to get in trouble.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've managed to order two of these from Napa in the last month. First one was cancelled, second one is still delayed.

If I'm desperate for a compressor in the near future I'll probably go with the 5CFM smittybilt.

Sponsored

cracKen

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My car got broken into and the air compressor was stolen almost 2 years ago. Bought the NAPA only to have the order canceled twice already. Totally forgot I needed one.

Amazing reviews and its super fast to fill up big tires. Probably the most impressive pump for the price. The only thing missing is vehicle specific mounting brackets for people to hide it either under the hood or wherever like in other vehicles. I hope the aftermarket takes care of that.

With so many of us still waiting on our Bronco, we can dream at least ;)

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My car got broken into and the air compressor was stolen almost 2 years ago. Bought the NAPA only to have the order canceled twice already. Totally forgot I needed one.

Amazing reviews and its super fast to fill up big tires. Probably the most impressive pump for the price. The only thing missing is vehicle specific mounting brackets for people to hide it either under the hood or wherever like in other vehicles. I hope the aftermarket takes care of that.

With so many of us still waiting on our Bronco, we can dream at least ;)
I'm not sure that style lends itself well to permanent mounting, but if someone has suggestions I know a guy with a CNC plasma table.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve used mine least 8 times now airing up and my buddies rig also a few times. Awesome compressor it impresses me every time with the speed it takes to air back up. I just do one at a time because I don’t want to haul all that extra hose around.

cracKen

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure that style lends itself well to permanent mounting, but if someone has suggestions I know a guy with a CNC plasma table.
Can you elaborate? Im unfamiliar or is the ARB just designed to be more weather proof? That and there's the huge price difference. I guess if we have to store it in a bag in the back it's fine.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you elaborate? Im unfamiliar or is the ARB just designed to be more weather proof? That and there's the huge price difference. I guess if we have to store it in a bag in the back it's fine.
The ARB is shaped a lot differently and can lay flat, I'm not sure if these can.

Sponsored

AMCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUR RON
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They should be hitting the water any day now then 1-2 months in transit. The final price isn't nearly as good after all my costs are added on. At best I can probably match Napa, maybe a little less for forum members. I won't say much more until I pay the forum though, don't want to get in trouble.
Please put me down for 2 when they come in. The ones at NAPA sell out super fast.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm good for $60.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It costs quite a bit more than that just to get them into my possession.
On a serious note, are parts available for these? It's not a huge deal at the NAPA price point but I hate throwing things away. My little Viair serves me well but it'd probably take forever to air up 4 35" tires so I'm in for a Tricky DICK (Dual Inflating Compressor Kit).
Sponsored