Sponsored

Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!!

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think there’s a little more to the story than what’s in this thread. OP posted yesterday that the markup was for after delivery things they did to the truck that they didn’t want. Tint, guards, etc. that sucks and I’d be pissed, but I’m not sure it’s been fully disclosed exactly what happened in this thread.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/loganville-ford-“market-adjustment”-3k.30665/
Not good. But was that in the purchase agreement/build sheet? If not then it's still a shitty thing to do.
Sponsored

OP
OP

MonroeBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 2021 Mach-E, 2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think there’s a little more to the story than what’s in this thread. OP posted yesterday that the markup was for after delivery things they did to the truck that they didn’t want. Tint, guards, etc. that sucks and I’d be pissed, but I’m not sure it’s been fully disclosed exactly what happened in this thread.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/loganville-ford-“market-adjustment”-3k.30665/
Sorry for the confusion. That's there way of justifying the adjustment. The car was delivered Thursday and I got the updated purchase agreement Friday morning. There's no way they could have done anything to the car in that short time. I told the salesman I didn't want anything and he said too bad.

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@MonroeBronco which review is yours, we can all give a thumbs up so it is more prominent...instead of the dealership just commenting that everyone isn't a customer...

OP
OP

MonroeBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry for the confusion. That's there way of justifying the adjustment. The car was delivered Thursday and I got the updated purchase agreement Friday morning. There's no way they could have done anything to the car in that short time. I told the salesman I didn't want anything and he said too bad.
Ford Bronco Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!! image0

CantBstill

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Upper management Todd C called me back He stated the extra $3k was for tint, guards, nitrogen. I asked well what if the customer doesn't want that? He started then they won't get those dealer installed options but will still charge the $3k. Even flat out said a month ago it was $1,900. Told him to expect negative reviews from us, and he replied " That isn't necessary, its going to hurt bushiness." I thanked for the call and hung up. ;)

Last edited:

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What's fun is... this a-hole thinks no one moves around the country or is willing to travel to buy a new vehicle. Newsflash for this joker... There are 3-4 dealerships that can prove to him hundreds and thousands of people will fly in or travel across country to purchase a vehicle. This is just them being short sighted and thinking they are disproving all the negative reviews. He has no clue, but he's alienating each person along with every relative and friend of these reviewers with each key stroke.

Last edited:
OP
OP

MonroeBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The GM Todd called me back He stated the extra $3k was for tint, guards, nitrogen. I asked well what if the customer doesn't want that? He started then they won't get those dealer installed options but will still charge the $3k. Even flat out said a month ago it was $1,900. Told him to expect negative reviews from us, and he replied " That isn't necessary, its going to hurt bushiness." I thanked for the call and hung up. ;)
funny salesman told me it wasn't market adjustment but the GM just admitted to it. Oh it gets better they say they do it to all new cars now. So I looked online and noticed it only on the Maverick.... wonder why that is??

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
1* review left with a stern warning to the dealer.

Good luck!!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We have two things going on here...

1. The owner (or supposed owner) is seeing these reviews and is legitamtely confused as to how all of us from all over the nation are getting our vehicles from them...

2. Or (more likely) they are commenting on everything saying "You're not our customer" so when random people see the reviews they view them as unofficial/baseless remarks.

Well.. for giggles I searched "Customer Definition" in google and this is what came back...

"A customer is an individual or business that purchases another company's goods or services. Customers are important because they drive revenues; without them, businesses cannot continue to exist."

Ironically what they are doing is horrible in a customer's eyes so it looks like they won't exist long :ROFLMAO:
With the owners response, it "seems" they only want local business. I addressed the owners typical response in my review.

Sponsored

thestanz

Black Diamond
First Name
stanz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Only 20 1 star reviews today, we can do better than that.

Also should 'Like' all our other reviews. Do it people.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was wanting to Like the OP’s (Douglas Segars) but I can’t find it. Anyone have a link to it?

Fishtag

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telsa Model Y, 2016 Acura MDX, 2035 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lots of forum members left a review. Leave a review or another review and call them out, they are responding it's not true and they don't have any surprise markups. You need to jump on top of the rest of the 1-star reviews from the 6G group.
Sponsored