Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know what it means when the tear tag changes to this?
Supposedly the tear tag changes right before your mods pop.
Sponsored

Rovertbee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pizza tracker changed my in production date to 1/3. I refuse to leave 12/20. No mods popping, no tear tag change from DAA, no shipping change from pending, Backdoor tracker stuck in broken loop.
Very nice to see some positive movement for many of you!

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

gooby

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW 335i M-Sport, Black-Diamond 7SPD on Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

just spoke to my salesman and IT'S AT THE DEALERSHIP!! Never got a "shipped" email, but saw that it was dispatched on the palsapp this morning on 1/3 and changed to delivered a few hours ago.

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

just spoke to my salesman and IT'S AT THE DEALERSHIP!! Never got a "shipped" email, but saw that it was dispatched on the palsapp this morning on 1/3 and changed to delivered a few hours ago.
That’s awesome…what part of the country are you in, if I may ask?

StacheSgt

Big Bend
First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well poop! I pretty much spent everything I had on this Bronco!
guess I’ll be washing dishes in the back…
Good thing there’s plenty of dishes to be washed from us, otherwise I’ll have to sell my Bronco before I even get it 😭

Sponsored

knel9

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2018 Ducati Monster 821
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can confirm same on my end .. but my tracker doesn’t show a date but the reservation is in an endless loop
I also get the endless loop, and am also in the boat of obsessively refreshing everything constantly, LOL. At first, I thought maybe the website just figured out what I wanted and was refreshing itself for me!! :ROFLMAO:

I've been trying to be patient, but it's getting difficult seeing people with mods poppin' and not seeing it myself, so I thought I'd share what I know and my timeline while I continue my stay at Table 9...

I constantly refreshed to try and get my reservation in right at launch, and stayed up until midnight dealing with the unavailability of the site and constant crapping out when I would try to enter and submit when I finally called it quits. I got up early, and was successful as an AM reservation the morning after launch...

I had my order in on Feb. 2nd for the "original" order, and at that time, put in for my 2-door manual Badlands. I have several "constraint" items, with MIC, Lux Package, and the Tow Package, so I wasn't too surprised when I ended up getting "bumped" to 2022. I resubmitted my order as a 2022 at the dealer on Oct. 19th, and got an e-mail from Ford confirming it the next day.

On Thursday Oct. 28th in the evening, I received an e-mail from Ford with an update that I was scheduled for production in the week of 12/13/21. Maybe this is a sign of "regular" updates on Thursdays that the hotline seems to talk about??

On Sunday Nov. 14th in the evening, I received an e-mail from Ford with an update that I was bumped to the week of 12/20/21.

I soon thereafter found and started lurking this thread, and noticed on Friday Dec. 17th, I checked PalsApp in the AM, and that showed something other than "not found" for the first time, but the Pizza Tracker and rest showed nothin'. It was later on that date that the Pizza Tracker changed to show "In Production" without a date under it (although I didn't get any e-mail about it -- the last e-mail I have from Ford on my order is the Nov. 14th one mentioned above).

Since December 18th, NONE of the trackers/information has changed for me... Except, now, for the first time, the Backdoor Tracker is now "broken" with the endless loop. Pizza tracker came back up for me after the usual on again/off again functionality it seems to have, but no sticker, no mods popped, no changes to convoy tracking since the original "order submitted for production" stage (has a Bill # and shows Origin, but "null" destination).

I did try the hotline back on Dec. 22nd, but after she said, "not to alarm you, but I don't know what a Blend Date is," I felt I wouldn't get too much out of the conversation... I did my best to explain, and asked for *ANY* dates she sees on her end -- build date, anything?? ...she said all she had was that my order was "submitted to the plant on the 16th," which coincides with the pizza tracker update I noticed, and she thought it would be built "during that week," but I figured the holidays would cause some delay.

...my stay at Table 9 continues, ha ha!

For reference, here's what my pizza tracker shows -- interesting the "order confirmed" date doesn't match when I went to the dealer; perhaps that was an automatic "placeholder" made based on my MY2021 order until I had it refreshed and finalized officially as a 2022? Just speculating.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group tracker_20220104

I checked the Backdoor Tracker at 7am yesterday, and it still showed, "week of 12/20/2021." I'll let it sit in the "refresh" loop for a while and see if anything comes up...
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group backdoor_20220103

I guess I just gotta follow the advice of constantly checking the Modules page and hope it changes from DGA to NDZ2 soon!! 🤞

nsmiller0807

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion, 2019 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is your Bronco a 2021? How did people get 2022s before you?

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my tracker updated to include a date ..

Same originally build 12/13 changed to 12/20 ... MODS popped last night and tracker has a production date of 01/03 and there is a tear tag changed.

I am keeping fingers crossed that I'm getting close?
I’m guessing your built. I got inside info that my Badlands was built this morning at 1:49am and my Mods still haven’t popped. I’ll probably see them tomorrow and my guess is that if the tracker starts working again I’ll see a production date of 01/04. Needless to say, the wait is almost over.

PulltheLeverBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150 Platinum 2014 Flex Limited w/Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I also get the endless loop, and am also in the boat of obsessively refreshing everything constantly, LOL. At first, I thought maybe the website just figured out what I wanted and was refreshing itself for me!! :ROFLMAO:

I've been trying to be patient, but it's getting difficult seeing people with mods poppin' and not seeing it myself, so I thought I'd share what I know and my timeline while I continue my stay at Table 9...

I constantly refreshed to try and get my reservation in right at launch, and stayed up until midnight dealing with the unavailability of the site and constant crapping out when I would try to enter and submit when I finally called it quits. I got up early, and was successful as an AM reservation the morning after launch...

I had my order in on Feb. 2nd for the "original" order, and at that time, put in for my 2-door manual Badlands. I have several "constraint" items, with MIC, Lux Package, and the Tow Package, so I wasn't too surprised when I ended up getting "bumped" to 2022. I resubmitted my order as a 2022 at the dealer on Oct. 19th, and got an e-mail from Ford confirming it the next day.

On Thursday Oct. 28th in the evening, I received an e-mail from Ford with an update that I was scheduled for production in the week of 12/13/21. Maybe this is a sign of "regular" updates on Thursdays that the hotline seems to talk about??

On Sunday Nov. 14th in the evening, I received an e-mail from Ford with an update that I was bumped to the week of 12/20/21.

I soon thereafter found and started lurking this thread, and noticed on Friday Dec. 17th, I checked PalsApp in the AM, and that showed something other than "not found" for the first time, but the Pizza Tracker and rest showed nothin'. It was later on that date that the Pizza Tracker changed to show "In Production" without a date under it (although I didn't get any e-mail about it -- the last e-mail I have from Ford on my order is the Nov. 14th one mentioned above).

Since December 18th, NONE of the trackers/information has changed for me... Except, now, for the first time, the Backdoor Tracker is now "broken" with the endless loop. Pizza tracker came back up for me after the usual on again/off again functionality it seems to have, but no sticker, no mods popped, no changes to convoy tracking since the original "order submitted for production" stage (has a Bill # and shows Origin, but "null" destination).

I did try the hotline back on Dec. 22nd, but after she said, "not to alarm you, but I don't know what a Blend Date is," I felt I wouldn't get too much out of the conversation... I did my best to explain, and asked for *ANY* dates she sees on her end -- build date, anything?? ...she said all she had was that my order was "submitted to the plant on the 16th," which coincides with the pizza tracker update I noticed, and she thought it would be built "during that week," but I figured the holidays would cause some delay.

...my stay at Table 9 continues, ha ha!

For reference, here's what my pizza tracker shows -- interesting the "order confirmed" date doesn't match when I went to the dealer; perhaps that was an automatic "placeholder" made based on my MY2021 order until I had it refreshed and finalized officially as a 2022? Just speculating.

I checked the Backdoor Tracker at 7am yesterday, and it still showed, "week of 12/20/2021." I'll let it sit in the "refresh" loop for a while and see if anything comes up...

I guess I just gotta follow the advice of constantly checking the Modules page and hope it changes from DGA to NDZ2 soon!! 🤞
I'm thankful for your update...it reassures me and lets me down at the same time! I'm in the exact (literally exact besides your build) same situation. So...it turns out there's a lot of us at Table 9.
Sponsored