Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I called dealer today. He said it shows built on their end and just sitting at the plant. I originally had an estimated delivery of 1/7 but last night it randomly changed to 1/14. This is just so frustrating I don't even know where to begin.
Sponsored

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HOLY SHIT YOU CAN DO THAT???
Yup! Here's what Oracle lights did on theirs for reference.

And for those asking why...some of us just like to play with things, it's fun having something unique!

oracle_led_logo_grill_bronco_2021_front.jpeg

oracle_led_badge_Grill_bronco_2021_1.jpeg

C_Copperpot225

Badlands
First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a rail car number!
Got mine too. Called and followed the prompts. Says it was in Oakwood, MI at 2:39AM this morning.

Jared1234

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
sick! I would love to know where some good offroading might be near there and joshua tree when I get mine! Any good places to go?
I’ve only lived there a year now, and this is my first 4x4 vehicle. So I don’t know the good spots for wheeling or off roading yet. I do have some friends who will be taking me out to show me though. I’m down to meet up with SoCal folks on here too. My place is a 2.5 acre ranch in north Joshua tree.

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone else's family have a nick-name for B6G? my kids walk into the room and see me an my phone and say "Bronco-Book again dad?"

Yup they call this Bronco-Book haha!! and know if I am looking at my phone I am reading all things bronco.

I have a problem (as most of us do)

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve only lived there a year now, and this is my first 4x4 vehicle. So I don’t know the good spots for wheeling or off roading yet. I do have some friends who will be taking me out to show me though. I’m down to meet up with SoCal folks on here too. My place is a 2.5 acre ranch in north Joshua tree.
fuck yeah! I'm in there like swim wear. Are you near Yucca Valley?

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone else's family have a nick-name for B6G? my kids walk into the room and see me an my phone and say "Bronco-Book again dad?"

Yup they call this Bronco-Book haha!! and know if I am looking at my phone I am reading all things bronco.

No nick names but my wife did tell me she noticed how emotionally unstable this whole process has made me. That's like a nick name, right?.....RIGHT?

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tracker now shows shipped. I spoke to my dealership which is a combo Honda/Ford dealership and they told me that not only does the rig have to make it to CA on the train but they have a couple of Honda's that have been sitting in CA railyards since OCTOBER. I certainly hope that doesn't happen with my BRONCO :(

Sponsored

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MY wife just says "Bronco Stuff Again?" and then rolls her eyes. Luckily we did the Moab Off Rodeo a couple of weeks ago and she went from indiferent to super excited about getting our Bronco.

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What modifications are yall planning on doing to your Broncos? I'm keeping it pretty simple to start, tinting windows, Bronco script badge, and that Kenwood under seat subwoofer I saw someone else here mention. Also bigger tires since I didn't get sasquatch package.
Speaking of tires does anyone have any good recommendations? I have zero knowledge in that department about quality and what looks good.
I bought the Bronco retro script badge and a "black out" badge for the Ford oval. My next purchase will probably be a pocket foglight kit but I'm trying to decide between Dynamic Diode, Heretic, or Baja Designs. Leaning toward the DD at the moment.

Landry

Base
First Name
JoDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man, this is so agonizing lol.

Having my built email since last Thursday 12/30 and waiting for the shipping notification. I feel like I can't focus on anything else!
Same! Built 12/22 and crickets since…no response from dealership and I think I have vertigo from hitting refresh on all the trackers.

Boopi69

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma TRD OffRoad, 20 Wrangler Willy’s
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Between my Bronco, 12/6 group and work I'm going to become a raging alcoholic needing AA. The wife won't even sleep in the same bed as me cause of all my Bronco nightmares. Might need BA as well...please help.