ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Added mine too, hello fellow 1/17ers! I didn't have a reservation (for various reasons) so feeling extremely lucky with the turn around time, I didn't expect to see this thing delivered until the end of 2022! I went with a basic build but I'm half expecting to get bumped anyway - all good if it means res holders get theirs earlier :)
What are the stats of your build if you don’t mind?
Sponsored

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got pushed back from 1/17 to 1/24/22. Does anyone have any knowledge as to how many times on average people are pushed back? Thanks.
I don’t know. Watching some of the other posts and those who try to find rhyme or reason it seems to be difficult. Some individuals have been bumped back and forward as many as six times. I’ve probably missed a few people who have had even more movement.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t know. Watching some of the other posts and those who try to find rhyme or reason it seems to be difficult. Some individuals have been bumped back and forward as many as six times. I’ve probably missed a few people who have had even more movement.
SnowBronco had 25 build dates I believe, from 14 June until it finally got built at the end of November. Let that sink in for a minute…..

playabronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1957 Pontiac Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What are the stats of your build if you don’t mind?
BD 2.7, 4-door, mid pkg, soft top, tow, entry keypad, no other options or accessories

Almost didn't add the tow package as I heard this could be a delay factor but it doesn't seem to have had an impact

Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
BD 2.7, 4-door, mid pkg, soft top, tow, entry keypad, no other options or accessories

Almost didn't add the tow package as I heard this could be a delay factor but it doesn't seem to have had an impact
I have 2 identical builds other than color.
2 door Sasquatch 2.7 aux switches and mod bumper. One has a reservation and has been pulled for production and the other does not have a reservation and has not been pulled for production so I’m just trying to figure out if I will get the other one in 2022
Forgot to add they are both base models

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
SnowBronco had 25 build dates I believe, from 14 June until it finally got built at the end of November. Let that sink in for a minute…..
That is a #%^*!+ up moment to hear that I would lose my mind
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 1641650023263

CarlyB

Big Bend
First Name
Carly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bumped from 1/10

Reserved: 7/15/20
Ordered: 2/9/21
Re-Ordered: 10/30/21
  • Big Bend
  • Eruption Green
  • Soft Top
  • 2.3L
  • 10 Speed
  • Rear Locking Diff/ 4.27 Axle
  • HD Mod Bumper
  • LED Lights
  • Sandstone Interior
  • Aux Switches

Mortimus

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover disco 2004
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is my first post here. I am waiting on my:

Badlands
eruption green
mic
high package

Reservation: 7/4/21
Order date: 10/16/2021
received VIN: 10/28/2021
original production date: 1/3/2022 then 1/10/2021 now 1/17/2021

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got pushed back from 1/17 to 1/24/22. Does anyone have any knowledge as to how many times on average people are pushed back? Thanks.
I don’t know an average I think it’s luck (or unluck) of the draw. My thought is they get behind from previous weeks or low inventory of a part means they have to reshuffle the schedule. I don’t think it’s a particular build but they use an algorithm to schedule for production efficiency.

Sponsored

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks to you for the initial work. It made it easy to create and add a few things but the setup made it easy. I’m an excel expert and my first time in google sheets. Some limits but good.
The work you guys have done is really fantastic and greatly appreciated!

I have a few suggestions Comments
1) Kudos to you for doing
2) Is it possible to have one unified sheet integrating all the weekly build data so we can see built delivery vrs the previous periods? (Maybe already can and I haven’t figured it out)
3)if Resy holders enter their data with all their info and updated it once they get their build date couldn’t we just create filter views to show the weekly build data?

I’m sure you guys have great reasons for why you doing them the way you’re doing them and once again we all really appreciate all the work you are doing. These are just thoughts from the peanut gallery.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The work you guys have done is really fantastic and greatly appreciated!

I have a few suggestions Comments
1) Kudos to you for doing
2) Is it possible to have one unified sheet integrating all the weekly build data so we can see built delivery vrs the previous periods? (Maybe already can and I haven’t figured it out)
3)if Resy holders enter their data with all their info and updated it once they get their build date couldn’t we just create filter views to show the weekly build data?

I’m sure you guys have great reasons for why you doing them the way you’re doing them and once again we all really appreciate all the work you are doing. These are just thoughts from the peanut gallery.
Good idea but from I can tell each weekly thread is kinda of independent and up to individuals to share information. I tried to look back to see some of the historical data that you mention. Some weeks don’t have a share sheet. Seems it just has evolved. What you suggest is possible but I think it would take more coordination and time than is practical for this information. Its below my pay grade haha.

Last edited:

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just looked at the spreadsheet, looks like I'm the only Shadow Black build 👀

Haven't added my info yet because as soon as I do I know I'm getting bumped. Don't got time for that, I'll wait to add it until it's closer.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just looked at the spreadsheet, looks like I'm the only Shadow Black build 👀

Haven't added my info yet because as soon as I do I know I'm getting bumped. Don't got time for that, I'll wait to add it until it's closer.
not sure if you have actually laid eyes on shadow black. Our first Bronco is shadow black. This is one of the most beautiful blacks I’ve have ever seen. It has the most amazing undertone of metallic blue to it. Once we got it ceramic paint protected it just kept out at you. You are going to love it!

this build for this week’s build is the new green. Changed from my 21 order of race red.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Let’s add another Wildtrak to the 1/17/22 build group!

August 25, 2020 reservation
Bumped to ‘22 and reordered 10/19/21

Wildtrak
A51
Lux
Tow
Soft Top
Leather
Side Graphics

Was number 4 at our small dealership and managed to get one of two allocations for 17 total reservations. Our order, (and the other) will be the first ones scheduled for reservation holders as they received only one display model for 2021.
Please answer this if you know … allocation number like you are quoting are a monthly number? They may be held at the same value for every month of the year? Thanks.
Sponsored