Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like I will not only get an old used Bronco, but I'll be excluded from satisfaction funds too.

My manager informed me that we are part of that program but because we have so few available, we are using the funds for customers that got their orders pushed to 2022/2023 models and we only have enough to cover 10%-15% of those orders.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like I will not only get an old used Bronco, but I'll be excluded from satisfaction funds too.
You know that moment you’re on the ground, but then someone comes up and kicks you square in the nuts?

Well this is just the guy afterwards who takes your wallet…

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know that moment you’re on the ground, but then someone comes up and kicks you square in the nuts?

Well this is just the guy afterwards who takes your wallet…
I don't know why I would share this with you of all people, but being kicked square in the cinnamon ring is worse.

Don't ask.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know why I would share this with you of all people, but being kicked square in the cinnamon ring is worse.

Don't ask.
Don't worry... I won't.

But I can imagine the line up might be longer than waiting for a Bronco... :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait two of the last three built?!

Almost there!

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally delivered!

Out with the old, in with the new. I didn't get a chance for many pics since it was getting dark and it started snowing before I left the dealership, but here's the new beast next to my 2010 Escape.

20220106_145708.jpg

Drove it home in the first snow of the season. I was cruising along at what felt like 50 on the highway, glanced down at the dash and I was over 70. That 2.7L wants to go.

Thanks to @CO-Bronco for all the work he put in for us here in this thread. I bought you a sixer, bud. And thanks to @Cat for her OCD checklist. I spent a good 2 hours going over everything before I signed a single piece of paper. My wife was laughing at me taking so long, but it was worth the time.

Also, thanks to Ricart Ford. They kept their promise of MSRP and got me the financing numbers I needed.

@RickRicart , your staff (especially Chelsie, Drew, Scott and Bill) were all on the ball. They gave me all the time I needed and helped me with all my questions. Kudos to a great team.
Epic news John - I believe you are officially the second longest shipment duration we've had out of the entire DM gang. The only person longer than you is @74Bronc21 out in GUAM! (And I havn't heard from then in a few so they may already have theirs lol).

CONGRATS man, she's an absolute beaut and I'm glad shes finally home :)!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you again @CO-Bronco for all the hard work and time into this endeavor! Here's my latest sticker placement...you are represented sir!!!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy
I'm always flattered when I see the badges on rigs but I have to admit, this one takes the cake.
Love seeing it coupled with what appears to be the Texas Off-Roader badge!

Looks very sharp in that location as well, nicely done.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12:49am pacific

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy
TrickyDick my man! Solid finish in Third Place amigo.
CONGRATS and my condolences.

You're like the Detroit Lions, almost bottom of the barrel but blew your chance for #1 Draft Picks.

I take that back, that was harsh, but you catch my drift 🤣
No .GIF for you, you get immortalized in a still photo.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 3RD-PLACE

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

74Bronc21

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Epic news John - I believe you are officially the second longest shipment duration we've had out of the entire DM gang. The only person longer than you is @74Bronc21 out in GUAM! (And I havn't heard from then in a few so they may already have theirs lol).

CONGRATS man, she's an absolute beaut and I'm glad shes finally home :)!

Congrats, John!

I’m still patiently waiting here in Guam. “My dealer said” maybe the end of the month. I’m all prepped to wax that MIC 2.0 once it gets here. 😉

I’ll certainly send the Dirt Mt Family pics once it arrives.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12:50 AM……

Second Place looks good on you Scott, CONGRATS!

What kills me is that @Brichan was had the EXACT same rig as you, went down the assembly line probably within the same hour as yours and they were released from Dirt Mountain 84 Days before you. FIFO right?

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1641695456709

Well, that past is the past and the light is definitely shining at the end of the tunnel now for you.
Let's hope for a speedy delivery!

giphy.gif

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

None of it makes any sense. Rigs in front of me and behind me were released while I was held. Soft top no less. Almost there now, 6 months late.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

01/08 Update - Two of the last three Bronco's have finally left Dirt Mountain! It was a very close race but Scott managed to clinch 2rd place by a mere minute minute with Tricky finishing 3rd.

@Tricky Dick - "Built" Email @ 12:49am PT
@38shoptruck - "Built" Email @ 12:50am PT

1641696016335.png

This leaves @Kingsingh15 the absolute last Bronco at Dirt Mountain. Although this was the last to be added to our Dirt Mountain Tracker as Kingsingh15 took over a this Bronco reservation ~1 month ago, I stand behind #NoBroncoLeftBehind. I'll save the fireworks and further celebration until you are released but we are all hoping this is VERY VERY soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that being said, I'm officially naming @38shoptruck the King of the Bad Batch seeing as he is the last original reservation holder left on Dirt Mountain. Everyone give him a round of applause on being the victor of this sad sad title.

KING.png

I'll be sending out the last of my "Bronco Badges" to these three fine individuals as consolation prizes and @Gillenh20 is organizing getting a bottle for our Champion @38shoptruck. Drop a message in here if you'd like to contribute.

Countdown # - Just you left @Kingsingh15! Hang in there!

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for everything you did here @CO-Bronco!

Even though @Kingsingh15 lost by technicality, let's commiserate with him til the end. This isn't over until we're all built and delivered.
Sponsored