Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am far from an expert but, I did say at a Holiday Inn Express once or twice….

anyone have any questions about Bronco? As I indicated we have had our first one since August. It is a base, four-door, soft top automatic in shadow black, 2.3 liter.
We have added Weathertech floor mats throughout, ceramic paint protection, ceramic tint, Bronco Depot emblems, accessory mount to front dash by Archetype Racing, and a set of BD take off wheels and tires. I have a hitch on order from etrailer as well.

37ABB5CF-0DB3-4FB0-B958-02578E2C4688.jpeg
it's gorgeous 👌 what tint % did you get?

ScottyScooter

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota MR2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well……page one, post one of this thread. Every answer to all your questions is there. Read that post. Particular attention the to build process link.
I did read all that. That's how I learned about my place in line, my blend date, and where to go to see that modules were active.

It also says that if your build comes down the line for final assembly at the end of the first shift or during second shift, you shouldn't expect to have it clear its final QC until the day after your blend date. Well, my blend date was Tuesday and we are heading into Friday with tracker showing that my car is still in production rather than being built. That's the reason why I'm going a bit crazy.

Trust me, I've learned more about dealer allocations, order codes, and Fords manufacturing process than I ever wanted to know! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

SGT_Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Modules popped and got a eta for delivery few more days then I’ll be flying back to America to take delivery and put her on a boat to Germany 🙃

Indy951

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I did read all that. That's how I learned about my place in line, my blend date, and where to go to see that modules were active.

It also says that if your build comes down the line for final assembly at the end of the first shift or during second shift, you shouldn't expect to have it clear its final QC until the day after your blend date. Well, my blend date was Tuesday and we are heading into Friday with tracker showing that my car is still in production rather than being built. That's the reason why I'm going a bit crazy.

Trust me, I've learned more about dealer allocations, order codes, and Fords manufacturing process than I ever wanted to know! :ROFLMAO:
The pizza tracker is useless. There are probably people driving around in a bronco that the pizza tracker shows in production. My tear tag hasn't changed from DAA, but modules are alive.

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now if we just had the decoder to see if we passed the diagnostics….. on second thought we are in too deep already!!
Yeah we are wayyy beyond that. At this point, all I wanna know is when mine is on the train on its way to sunny ass Florida. Which should be this weekend or Monday.

Indy951

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah we are wayyy beyond that. At this point, all I wanna know is when mine is on the train on its way to sunny ass Florida. Which should be this weekend or Monday.
I'll be headed to Stephens to pick mine up, but it'll be in Auburndale soon enough!

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I slept through it, but the birth of 742/1542 was confirmed by mods. Now get some sleep...
I woke up to get a drink of water and thought maybe it has changed.

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Blend date Jan. 20, mods not popped, tracker still shows in production.

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hmm, i wonder how long my roof rack is going to take for them to put on...
Pls explain. Is this the Ford OEM? 2DR or 4DR?

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Window sticker had my blend date today, 1/20. Just checked and my mods popped, yay! Pizza tracker doesn’t show as “built” yet though.
I'm showing the same thing. Checked this morning, and mods popped, but pizza tracker and back door don't show as built yet.
Sponsored