First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't understand, I have a June 2021 reservation and an order with Granger for a 2 door WildTrak with Lux and Tow, why wasn't I scheduled?!?

Just kidding.... LOL

May the allocations be ever in your favor.
Sponsored

Red_blazer

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't understand, I have a June 2021 reservation and an order with Granger for a 2 door WildTrak with Lux and Tow, why wasn't I scheduled?!?

Just kidding.... LOL

May the allocations be ever in your favor.
If you have the 2.7 I think you win constraint bingo.

Splock

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer let me know that my Bronco is scheduled for the last week of February. 2-door Big Bend, 2.3, auto. I had the tow and paint protection removed, and switched to an auto on 12/20/21.

Reservation was 7/26/20 and converted to an order 2/20/21.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was same. I called the ford support line and found out I have a vin! I suspect my dealer will reach out to me soon. Tracker isn’t updated and no email either.
HELLOOOO 3/7 build date!!
Still a 2.7L ?

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/20 reservation... Badlands, SAS, LUX, MIC, with Towing. 10th in allocation for Dealer, not selected again this go around.

It appears the Towing constraint is a bigger constraint than MIC. I emailed the dealer yesterday and he changed me from a Priority 19 to 11. When he did that he got the pop-up warning below.

oconnor.PNG

Looks like the Tow package struggle is real. As much as I hate to, looking to drop it for the next round of scheduling.
I am not so convinced. My buddy has a later reservation, a later order conversion, and a lower level trim than I do (mid versus LUX). I have Badlands and he has either BB or OBX. We both have 2-doors, however. In mid-December he eliminated tow package and that hasn't seemed to help at all. I think dealer allocation is probably the number one thing and then other constraints (i.e. 2-dr/MIC). Just my opinion, but you know what they say about opinions.

Sponsored

PABroncoMatt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco, 13 Fusion, 88 Mustang GT, 13 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I reached out to my dealership yesterday since there have been no updates to the backdoor. They replied by email that it was just updated and that I have a 2/21 build date!!! (not crying... something in my eye......) Finally! Took tow off on December 6th. Has anyone seen an update on the backdoor site?

Sept 9th 2020 Reservation
Jan 20th 2021 original order (2dr BB, 2.7, VB tow)
Oct 20th 2021 updated order (2dr OBX, 2.3, VB, High Package, Leather)

Can't Wait!!!!

BronkedUp413

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Volvo S-60, 13 Ford Fusion, 16 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On a whim I checked with my dealer yesterday who said that Ford was "looking at my order'"and that was good news (is that the same as "Preview"?) However, I havent received any email from Ford or other updates from the dealer, and I really havent expected to get mine built anytime soon as I'm not an early res holder, and have constraints in my order that am not changing (BL, MIC, MT, 2dr).

Sales manager also said dealership initially had 60 reservations, but only 20 converted into orders. About 8 had already been scheduled or were in production. I forgot to ask the magic question, of course, which was where did I fall on the list as I am not sure how much that really matters?

If by some miracle I see this vehicle by summer or sooner, I would be elated.

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not selected this round for my dealer, #1 in their list, 2 door BB with mid package and not much else, I expected it, but still bummed.

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On a whim I checked with my dealer yesterday who said that Ford was "looking at my order'"and that was good news (is that the same as "Preview"?) However, I havent received any email from Ford or other updates from the dealer, and I really havent expected to get mine built anytime soon as I'm not an early res holder, and have constraints in my order that am not changing (BL, MIC, MT, 2dr).

Sales manager also said dealership initially had 60 reservations, but only 20 converted into orders. About 8 had already been scheduled or were in production. I forgot to ask the magic question, of course, which was where did I fall on the list as I am not sure how much that really matters?

If by some miracle I see this vehicle by summer or sooner, I would be elated.
Trying to figure out some of the lingo as well. I called customer service and they told me parts for my build were being pulled and that a VIN and date should follow really soon. Hoping this is accurate.

Luv9rove

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Today, I got a call from my dealer (Chestatee Ford, Dahlonega). I have a build date of 3/14 and a VIN!!

I "reserved" way back in 10/2020 and officially ordered 4/2021 with another worthless dealer who I completely gave up on. I went to another dealer (one recommended here on B6G) and formally placed my order was placed 12/7/21. Mine is Eruption Green Big Bend 2door, MIC top, Mid package interior with tube step.

I still can't quite believe it. Am I awake?

Ford Bronco 🎬  Bronco Scheduling Today (1/20) is Underway! yaymelissasbdaykermit

Sponsored

jmbennett47

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/20 reservation... Badlands, SAS, LUX, MIC, 2.7L, with Towing. 10th in allocation for Dealer, not selected again this go around.

It appears the Towing constraint is a bigger constraint than MIC. I emailed the dealer yesterday and he changed me from a Priority 19 to 11. When he did that he got the pop-up warning below.

Ford Bronco 🎬  Bronco Scheduling Today (1/20) is Underway! yaymelissasbdaykermit

Looks like the Tow package struggle is real. As much as I hate to, looking to drop it for the next round of scheduling.

I doubt that the Tow package is what's holding you back, more so than your place in your dealers que. For example, I have MIC, Tow, Badlands, 2.7. and was scheduled for a February 14th build. When I spoke to my dealer the week prior to being scheduled, he said I was next in line at their dealer for scheduling and sure enough, even with Tow and MIC I was scheduled. All that to say, I would hate for you to drop an option that you really want and still not get scheduled. Hope this helps you make your decision.

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So is it still accurate that all confirmations from yesterday came via dealers? No activity on the backdoor link for me and my dealer is very unresponsive so I'm hanging onto a thread of hope.

theyeofra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
I called my dealer and got my vin and build date of February 28th!

Details are:
2 door base
Aux switches, Mod Bumper, Roof Rack, and Floor mats
Res Date 01/10/21

Considering that information I feel very very lucky to have received this build date. The dealer was just as surprised as me. I am not complaining though.

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well just verified with Ford that I'm still not scheduled for anything! Looking like I'll be very close to 2 years from reservation to delivery. I'll continue to hold out but looking more and more likely the 392 or Grand Wagoneer are going to end up in the driveway. One thing I may hold out for though is since the price is locked (I have a buyers agreement) I would think the purchase even at locked MSRP will be a decent advantage over others by summer 22.
My overall experience has completely turned me off of #FORD. The Reservation system fiasco, the order process delays, the horrible initial roll out, the MIC top, The chip shortage, the (insert commodity here) and finally the allocation B.S. I love my F150 but I will never look at another Ford vehicle after this. They have no concern for customers and no loyalty.

Broncobabe221

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My sales guy says I'm scheduled but I didn't get an email and my account doesn't show it. Should I believe him?
Sponsored