First Name
K9
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm thinking almost exactly the same but with AM Blue and modular top. Would like to add leather as well.

My question is what the heck is that gonna run me? I'm thinking it will be almost as much as a first edition. Thankfully my dealer confirmed I can use Z plan.
My dealer is not on the master list but I got a verbal commitment from them to honor X pricing and no MSRP Mark up (on reservations only). I have dogs so I will go cloth and add seat cover protectors. With all the added features and packages we might be touching the high 50k to low 60k area. Either way, I’m loading it up.
Sponsored

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Optional
  • Leather-Trimmed Seating Open image overlay for Leather-Trimmed Seating
  • 10-way Power Driver seat (4-Door Only)
  • 8-way Power Passenger (4-Door Only)
Was referring to the 2DR, sorry for not being clear

Weld3z

Outer Banks
First Name
Ahmed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My question is if i buy the non Sasquatch OB now can i transfer it later ?
For example just to change the look after 2-3 years !!
Lets say 2.7, 10 speed ..what i need is suspension and bigger tyre ?? Im confused

mxmerce

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford 150 Sport 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Outer Banks (Factory):
Ford Bronco Outer Banks Bronco Thread bronco_outerbanks-

Outer Banks 33s:
Ford Bronco Outer Banks Bronco Thread bronco_outerbanks_33s-

Outer Banks 35s(Sasquatch Package)
Ford Bronco Outer Banks Bronco Thread Bronco_OuterBanks_35s.JPG

Changed the fenders to the correct black large flair fenders that you get with the Sasquatch. ^^^ Enjoy your new BanksSquatch. :)

Last edited:

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Those pics look great! I have to say that I am concerned about the options for top colors. Like in your pics, a matte black top looks great. I am not sure about a shiny painted black top. I know there is a petition for molded in black, that is probably the best idea. Unfortunately, this is one of those areas where an eye test is definitely needed. The disadvantages of buying sight unseen....

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After skimming this thread it seems that I’m in the same situation as a lot of you. I’m firmly stuck between a loaded Big Bend, or the OBX.

I NEED auto, hardtop, and mid package.

I WANT the 2.7 v6. It’s pretty close to a need though.

I’m just super curious how much more it’s gonna cost to buy an OBX with the hard top and v6 than it’s gonna be to put the hard top, auto trans, v6 and mid package into the Big Bend. If it’s only a few grand... it’s gonna make it tough.
The one thing to keep in mind as well is that the OBX is not just BB with some optional packages. Anything under OBX misses out on some other little items. I'm still sorting them all out, and not saying they are deal breakers, but for example, with OBX+ you get a "high" Productivity panel (aka the Digital Dash Board) and I'm sure there are many other little things.

I would be surprised if a loaded BB is NOT cheaper than the equivalent OBX because of those extras.. but then again, do you get charge more for buying a drink, fries, and a burger separate then you do with a happy meal where you get a toy ;)

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My question is if i buy the non Sasquatch OB now can i transfer it later ?
For example just to change the look after 2-3 years !!
Lets say 2.7, 10 speed ..what i need is suspension and bigger tyre ?? Im confused
I'm going to say no.. you can't add this. Yes you will always be able to get bigger tires, and yes you will most likely be able to get a lift and even the 4.7 gear ratio. But are you also going to replace your front (aluminum?) axle with the stronger (steal) in addition to installing a front locker?

When it comes to SAS.. the benefit is really all about that front axle and locker that would be a real PITA to do after the fact.. not to mention undoubtedly more expensive. Hopefully we will all know more in a few weeks.

OP
OP
YTFORD

YTFORD

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST & 2020 GT PP2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wife is thinking black top. So guess we going black top lol.

To be honest I kind of dig the white top. Cant see what the Grey color looks like though.

Bronco OB 4Door Black Top.png

O5GT

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

here is the white top on the 4 door.

Bronco OB 4Door White Top.png
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but the way I read the hard top options, it looks like the only way to get the body color hard top (4 Dr) is to also get the black softtop...

If that's the case I don't really mind (other than extra costs) as it gives the bronco two different looks.
Ford Bronco Outer Banks Bronco Thread Screenshot_20200806-091504~2
Sponsored