Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Power seats are not an option.
Optional
  • Leather-Trimmed Seating Open image overlay for Leather-Trimmed Seating
  • 10-way Power Driver seat (4-Door Only)
  • 8-way Power Passenger (4-Door Only)
Sponsored

OP
OP
YTFORD

YTFORD

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST & 2020 GT PP2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So color options for the seats on the Outer Banks is everyone looking to get?

I think for my Oxford White build ill go with the Navy color instead of the Roast/Black choice.

I hope there is just a regular black or grey choice but in that spreadsheet someone made it seems only Roast or Blue are the choices.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah some of those options I think are going to put me out of my budget so that's why I keep coming back to big bend. No power seats is going to be a downer still having trouble comprehending how what is gonna end up being a 40K vehicle whatever way I go doesn't have power seats.

My must haves are mid package, auto, hard top(most likely still reading everyones opinions/experience with soft tops) and if possible the 2.7
You are at the WildTrak my friend... just like me ;)

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I forgot to say 4 door.
That is 4 door.
Optional
  • Leather-Trimmed Seating Open image overlay for Leather-Trimmed Seating
  • 10-way Power Driver seat (4-Door Only)
  • 8-way Power Passenger (4-Door Only)

First Name
BBQGlazeSeabass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Who else is on the list for an outer banks?

The wife and I put in for an oxford white 4 door. We plan on getting the 2.7 and the high package. Im a sucker for that huge 12 inch screen.

Oh and of course the modular black hard top roof.
I opted for4 door Area 51 but I really like the black I saw in a video:

I am also wondering if it is cheaper to get a Big Bend or even Base and just spec what I want on it rather than get the OB. For example, I am not really wanting the side steps nor do I care about the body colored fender flares. I REALLY want the 2.7 and the grill and headlights with the LED line. So confused but I guess we have time to iron it all out.

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You are at the WildTrak my friend... just like me ;)
Here's my take on the fully loaded Bronco vs a lesser equipped. The very most important thing as a first step and long term satisfaction is getting the engine and doors right. Then decide if you need sway bar disconnect.

I have a pretty cool two door Jeep that I have spent at least $10k+ on functional aftermarket P&A. I had to go this route because I could not afford a fully loaded Jeep in the beginning.

But here's the caveat. I have 0$ car payments and all my adds were paid for out of pocket over a two year period of time. Still no payments. Plus, I enjoyed deciding which adds and doing much of the work myself. But now, I have more $ and can afford more so I will buy a fully loaded WT or OBX. I hate car payments and would rather buy Ford stock than pay them interest.

But like many have said in regards to OB .. I'm not in love with the 18" wheels or tires offered by Ford. I had reserved a WT thinking it was the most loaded but I really don't like the flares and the 315's in themselves are huge (have you humped any of those around lately?) plus the Squatch raises the suspension slightly giving the wheel wells a pick up truck kinda look in my opinion.

In the end I will most likely go OB loaded up. If you replace the 18's with 17's and put a 17 x 285 x 70 or 75 it will fill the wheel well tightening the gap between top of tire and wheel well. Yes, it reduces up travel but I never had an issue with the Jeep and do not go on exceedingly rocky terrain.

I have 285's on my JK with just a tera flex spring & shock leveling kit which raises fr about 2" and rear about 3/4". There are several examples of this fitment you can see on you tube. So with OB I get the painted smaller flares and option a hard top and misc options and I'm there.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I finished my comparisons and research this morning (at least for now) and it's definitely:

White OBX
hardtop - either the carbonized gray or painted black
sound-deadening headliner
power driver and passenger seats
high clearance suspension.

Depending on cost but could take or leave:
2.7 V6
advanced 4x4 with auto-on-demand
towing capability (which I assume only includes a receiver hitch but I could be mistaken) heavy duty front bumper
leather.

Let's go Ford. Get the damn pricing tool going.

I like the white OBX with the painted black top, but seeing a picture of a top earlier, I realize that is is a shiny black. I am starting to question how that black would look on anything, but I think that white might be the only color that can pull it off.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My wife says it looks like an ambulance, but the white on white OBX is looking better every day. I think a light gray leather interior would look great, but I'm not sure what the interior color options will be.

Ford Bronco Outer Banks Bronco Thread White 4Door with White Roof

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
After skimming this thread it seems that I’m in the same situation as a lot of you. I’m firmly stuck between a loaded Big Bend, or the OBX.

I NEED auto, hardtop, and mid package.

I WANT the 2.7 v6. It’s pretty close to a need though.

I’m just super curious how much more it’s gonna cost to buy an OBX with the hard top and v6 than it’s gonna be to put the hard top, auto trans, v6 and mid package into the Big Bend. If it’s only a few grand... it’s gonna make it tough.

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My wife says it looks like an ambulance, but the white on white OBX is looking better every day. I think a light gray leather interior would look great, but I'm not sure what the interior color options will be.

Ford Bronco Outer Banks Bronco Thread White 4Door with White Roof
This is the exact truck I want lol

Goes

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks