2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm pretty sure the Bronco patch was only going out with the pre-orders. Sorry. BUT! There is a new patch in the works right now that's going to be a little better than the BASIC B patch. IMHO. It will be going out with the AR | M.O.S.H., THE D, and the B.A.L.L.S. pre-orders.
Didnt realize I wasn't a preorder I guess.

Alright. Who wants to trade their AR bronco patch for a Bronco hammock thats never been used? I’ll even throw in the Bronco artwork & the calendar. Hell, I may even throw in a brand new oem soft top or BL oem rock rails if the wife brings up her missing Bronco patch again this evening lol

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now just waiting on my 67 designs order (cell mount, 2 matte carbon medium arms & 2 series 55 balls) to arrive now. Damn wife’s Bronco is going to be set up real nice.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just installed, looks great! Love the patch as well.

Just a heads up, tried mounting the 67 designs arm and ball to the rail and the bolt wasn’t long enough to go through the rail and mount to the base nut. I think it was mentioned in an earlier post, but I just wanted to check myself. Will be getting a longer bolt on Amazon.

1960A42F-CE63-4908-A404-9E60D9B0057B.jpeg
Off topic for a sec, how are you liking the BROG MOLLE visor getup?

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine today with the patch! Looks awesome. Now I just need the damn truck…

Sponsored

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Off topic for a sec, how are you liking the BROG MOLLE visor getup?
I like it, but I wish it was a hair smaller. I got the large version and it sits a little loose on the visor, even after adjusting it tight. It's no biggie, just a preference. I like the zippered pouch, easy access to insurance and registration.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received mine a few days ago, and I was genuinely impressed... a lot. The design, build quality, and finishing are outstanding. The silver finish accentuates the other aluminum touches in the Bronco and really ties everything together. The pricing is honestly a bargain for what is being delivered and reflects American design and manufacturing at it's best. Install was simple and effective and the engineering assembly drawing put a smile on my face after years of working in configuration management. Eightlug, you nailed it buddy. Thanks for making this a reality and I look forward to the rest of your products!

Gumbeaux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received mine yesterday. A very nice piece! Makes me even more excited for the coming S.I.T.H. and Stirrups...

One question: is picatinny rail a standard size? So...if we order picatinny rail mounts from another vendor, they theoretically should be the same size in terms of rail width, distance between the spaces, etc., within some reasonable margin of quality and accuracy?

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received mine yesterday. A very nice piece! Makes me even more excited for the coming S.I.T.H. and Stirrups...

One question: is picatinny rail a standard size? So...if we order picatinny rail mounts from another vendor, they theoretically should be the same size in terms of rail width, distance between the spaces, etc., within some reasonable margin of quality and accuracy?
Yes, anything meant for picatanny will fit. It's very common in the fire arm world.

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
have mine but still no Bronco. I have mounting hardware from 67 for my Phone and Go Pro. Just curious if anyone has issues with bending or twisting when Iphone is attached. How about vibrations/movements while driving.

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the rail installed today and here is my feedback:

1. Packaging, I got basic packaging. Not upset by it but expected the packaging I saw in the thread earlier.

2. Install stickies. I remember seeing double sided adhesive included in the kit, mine didn’t come and the rail is pretty wiggly without it

3. If you go with 67 designs you will need a 30-35mm bolt to replace what they give you. It’s not enough

Last edited:

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the rail installed today and here is my feedback:

1. Packaging, I got basic packaging. Not upset by it but expected the packaging I saw in the thread earlier.

2. Install stickies. I remember seeing double sided adhesive included in the kit, mine didn’t come and the rail is pretty wiggly without it
Yeah I got a basic box with the rail wrapped in plastic wrap for packaging as well which wasn't what I was expecting. In the end the product is great however so still happy with it.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I got a basic box with the rail wrapped in plastic wrap for packaging as well which wasn't what I was expecting. In the end the product is great however so still happy with it.
Did you get adhesive strips for the ends?