Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6 minute mark is the start. But in the 7th minute I’m left speechless😳
The vehicle name is apropos
Kevin's response sums Tyler's Bronco driving perfectly.

"It's his car..."
Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys apparently got more money than common sense :rolleyes:

There was no need for that particular damage, but they call it the "stupid pedal" for a reason and he's quite familiar with it apparently.
On the plus side, if he designs something that survives his driving you know that stuff is tough as shit and will surely stand up to the abuse most other drivers will put on their vehicle.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m on an island…
Most of the stuff they are doing I won’t try with my Bronco, but I certainly don’t begrudge someone for trying. It’s their Bronco.

This vehicle just means something different to me. For that person, it’s a challenge in a different off-road vehicle. For me, it’s my first foray into a vehicle I personally specified, waited for, and will hopefully make many personalized modifications over years.

It would annoy me more if some guy paid ADM and dressed it up for his daughter’s Sweet 16 only to have her cry that it wasn’t the G-Wagon she saw on cribs…

Who knows, maybe his successes & failures will guide my project…

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The guy (or any full body rig) has no business out on “buggy” runs but it is his dollars...

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly needs to learn to listen more, his spotters were telling him to take it slow and turn the way he needed to... But he kept trying to do his own thing, wreckless

Sponsored

Bunk M

Outer Banks
First Name
Bunk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 15 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Won’t happen in my world…hoping to pass mine down to my son in 9 years. We’re going to the Moab Rodeo in 3 weeks…I’ll break Ford’s stuff.

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to enjoy watching this guy but he seems like he is short of patience. I want to see people take on hard trails like this but just when it feels like he is finding a line he seems ro just say f it and throttle out until it breaks.

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually you don't much know what you're talking about. That's Broncbuster and he is out there uncovering weaknesses and coming up with fixes. He actually has products of his own that he's manufacturing and releasing to combat the common failure parts on the stock bronco, those being the steering rack and tierods.

I'm not defending the way he wheels as the skinny pedal is always your worst enemy but he's putting his own rigs on the line to get shit done.

If you watch their other videos you will see him break stuff constantly. Some say that he is pushing the limits and uncovering a vehicles weaknesses, but to my eyes he is straight up abusing the vehicles.

He treats every problem like the only tool he has is a hammer...

Sponsored

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll tell you one thing. That Bronco has been upgraded with his own upgrade parts and the steering didn't go and the tierods didn't break.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'll tell you one thing. That Bronco has been upgraded with his own upgrade parts and the steering didn't go and the tierods didn't break.
Who cares about the tie rods when you are breaking door handles, denting quarter panels, using your bumper as a bartering ram and flexing the crap out of your sliders which likely went into the rocker panels

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because you don't have to be "breaking door handles, denting quarter panels, using your bumper as a bartering ram and flexing the crap out of your sliders which likely went into the rocker panels" in order to break the steering rack or the tierods.

Also, what the hell do people care what someone else does with their Bronco?

Who cares about the tie rods when you are breaking door handles, denting quarter panels, using your bumper as a bartering ram and flexing the crap out of your sliders which likely went into the rocker panels

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And breaking an axle for the second straight time in back to back LiteBrite videos.

Same dude went all huffy puffy in a Facebook rant about how Ford needed to take responsibility for his tie rods the first time. While I'm not rock crawling expert (beginner in fact), I can already tell from watching others he has no finesse when it comes to his driving. It's all gas no brakes 100%.

I did notice he took off that ridiculous spacer lift that contributed to his broke axel in the last video and replaced it with a 4WP lift kit. Although I do question whether or not he re-used the spacers that were previously on the stock suspension.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Because you don't have to be "breaking door handles, denting quarter panels, using your bumper as a bartering ram and flexing the crap out of your sliders which likely went into the rocker panels" in order to break the steering rack or the tierods.

Also, what the hell do people care what someone else does with their Bronco?
Don''t care, but I can call him a jackass. Doesn't matter how rich you are, get the right tool for the job and use the tool properly. He is putting himself out there with self promotion, which then creates the opportunity for others to comment.
Sponsored