Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

what size shift pod is that?
We got the standard size and one of the tunnel/vestibule attachments. The tent fit a queen blow up mattress and twin cot comfortably.
Sponsored

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Mean Beans are really cool. I need to check out the Meaner Bean. Didn't even know that existed.
For 2022 they have a new model ā€˜Black Beanā€™ even more rugged but not cheap. Merry Christmas!

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Narrowed my list down to 3 options. All approximately the same price. Mammoth has the edge in value. You definitely get ā€˜moreā€™ for your money.
Ford Bronco Lightweight Overlanding Camper/trailers ideal for BRONCO A0D6A617-3188-41A4-A8F7-442EF06644F8
Ford Bronco Lightweight Overlanding Camper/trailers ideal for BRONCO B99CA029-BA95-40DF-9B63-939B730EE5E2
Ford Bronco Lightweight Overlanding Camper/trailers ideal for BRONCO 5BB14937-B380-491E-ADAC-599C5856D2D8

Sponsored

Tripodbruno

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma(no more) F-250, Hiker Trailer, Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was looking into Hiker Trailers, https://www.hikertrailers.com/
There are a few brands that make some pretty extreme campers tho!

I will probably stick with my tent for now, but would love to get a small camper trailer like this.

Ford Bronco Lightweight Overlanding Camper/trailers ideal for BRONCO IMG956862
I have been running my hiker trailer the past 3 years. Cant speak highly enough about it. It allows us to get into trail/dispersed camping sites that normal RVs cant. I run the same tires and wheel size as my Tacoma 16" wheel 33" tires (Bronco hub pattern is the same 6x139.7) so I don't have to carry a second spare or change hubs when i get my Bronco. It weighs about ~1600 base and 2100 loaded give or take. If you plan on Bear country camping the hard side is nice and required in Grizzly territory. I plan to use with my Bronco. If you notice the GFC superlite RTT- this is the same as @JustinMcbride is running on his ambassador 2dr badlands. I was happy to see it on a 2dr as it is my plan to use it when I am solo camping without the fam. The hiker is built solid. Only thing it really lacks is a restroom ( I have a road shower and small cartridge toilet- for the ladies.) You cant go wrong with the hiker great small company to deal with, Made in Colorado https://www.hikertrailers.com/. The clearance and handling on these trailers is top notch, way better than a small pop-up. Still need my Bronco tho :cautious:
Ford Bronco Lightweight Overlanding Camper/trailers ideal for BRONCO IMG_0480

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been running my hiker trailer the past 3 years. Cant speak highly enough about it. It allows us to get into trail/dispersed camping sites that normal RVs cant. I run the same tires and wheel size as my Tacoma 16" wheel 33" tires (Bronco hub pattern is the same 6x139.7) so I don't have to carry a second spare or change hubs when i get my Bronco. It weighs about ~1600 base and 2100 loaded give or take. If you plan on Bear country camping the hard side is nice and required in Grizzly territory. I plan to use with my Bronco. If you notice the GFC superlite RTT- this is the same as @JustinMcbride is running on his ambassador 2dr badlands. I was happy to see it on a 2dr as it is my plan to use it when I am solo camping without the fam. The hiker is built solid. Only thing it really lacks is a restroom ( I have a road shower and small cartridge toilet- for the ladies.) You cant go wrong with the hiker great small company to deal with, Made in Colorado https://www.hikertrailers.com/. The clearance and handling on these trailers is top notch, way better than a small pop-up. Still need my Bronco tho :cautious:
Ford Bronco Lightweight Overlanding Camper/trailers ideal for BRONCO IMG_0480
May I ask why you have 3 folding chairs on top of your bed rack?? Kids seats? Joking...

Tripodbruno

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma(no more) F-250, Hiker Trailer, Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

May I ask why you have 3 folding chairs on top of your bed rack?? Kids seats? Joking...
Best seats for road hunting-Ha! no its the frame for my little fly-fishing float boat.

Srt-cuatro

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was also looking to tow a small camper. I wonder if the tow hardware on the Bronco Raptor can be adapted to a two door to be able to tow more.

Sponsored

rk105rider

Base
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harleys, Subaru Forester, Dodge Ram Van
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looking to build something similar to thisā€¦ not quite as tall, thoughā€¦
Ford Bronco Lightweight Overlanding Camper/trailers ideal for BRONCO 571C106B-A7DE-479D-AA2C-A05205BFF012

Last edited:

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I finally got my trailer setupā€¦got the Woolly Bear last August, but didnā€™t get my RTT in until just recently due to the supply chain issues. Everything is ready to go now. Been using the trailer w/o the RTT up until this pointā€¦glad I can start leaving the ground tent at home.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally got my trailer setupā€¦got the Woolly Bear last August, but didnā€™t get my RTT in until just recently due to the supply chain issues. Everything is ready to go now. Been using the trailer w/o the RTT up until this pointā€¦glad I can start leaving the ground tent at home.

Ford Bronco Lightweight Overlanding Camper/trailers ideal for BRONCO 83485873-0737-4A68-921A-E4A115A22A89

Ford Bronco Lightweight Overlanding Camper/trailers ideal for BRONCO 83485873-0737-4A68-921A-E4A115A22A89
Would love to know more about your setup inside the trailer - do you have electrical? The Woolly Bear seems like a great value.
Sponsored