Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got the "sorry, we couldn't get your assembly line photo" email. This email also claims me and my Bronco have been united at last but that's not true at all. Hopefully this week. though.
Solid automated email process Ford! :D
1643205013143.png
On the bright side, it’s the first communication I’ve had since early November.

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She said it depends on how busy they are. I assume she'll want to close out her month with a sale. She is pretty sure I'll end up picking it up Friday...but we shall see.
Picked up mine last night... The saga has come to a close.

ForestGirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak, '14 C7, 1928 T-Bucket
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

medieval7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
MY Bronco was built on 12/22 and delivered to Jacksonville, FL. Says PCO Jacksonville, FL 1/16 been waiting patiently since. I'm about to lose my mind why can't they deliver my Bronco I'm having Nightmares that the Bronce is screaming Help me! I'm Cold and Wet come get me.
I called my dealership about this as my Bronco is also sitting at the railyard in Jacksonville. They said they have 15 cars waiting to be delivered from that railyard and that, in a call with Ford corporate, they learned that there are severe worker constraints at ports all over the US. Some are worse than others and Jacksonville happens to be one of those. There's literally nothing any of us can do other than wait for our turn.

armandom

Badlands
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 King Ranch / 2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guy's

I just received this email from Ford but no Bronco at the dealer. They SUCK

By now you and your Ford Bronco™ SUV have been united at last, and you're already onto your next adventure.
We had hoped to surprise every customer with a picture of their Bronco™ as it was exiting the assembly line, but unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances at the plant, yours was missed. We guess it was ready to hit the off-road and couldn't hold still for a photo.
For a different glimpse of the Bronco™ journey, check out this video that shows what it took for a Bronco™ SUV like yours to reach its adventure-ready glory.
We can't wait to see where the road takes you. Share your new adventures with us by tagging @FordBronco and using the hashtag #BroncoBeginnings.
Thanks for sticking with us,
The Entire Bronco™ Team

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I called my dealership about this as my Bronco is also sitting at the railyard in Jacksonville. They said they have 15 cars waiting to be delivered from that railyard and that, in a call with Ford corporate, they learned that there are severe worker constraints at ports all over the US. Some are worse than others and Jacksonville happens to be one of those. There's literally nothing any of us can do other than wait for our turn.
I got the same bs from my dealer. 20 cars waiting to be transported here…
But first, he tried to tell me that it hadn’t been released yet and there’s nothing they can do til it gets released. It says in the CSX tracker exactly when it was released. It had been released for over a week already.

Sponsored

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone that had taken delivery get an assembly line photo? I did not.

medieval7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got the same bs from my dealer. 20 cars waiting to be transported here…
But first, he tried to tell me that it hadn’t been released yet and there’s nothing they can do til it gets released. It says in the CSX tracker exactly when it was released. It had been released for over a week already.
Mine's been clear the whole time (since 1/14) that it's just sitting there waiting to be transported to them (and then to me). I tend to believe it as the dealership wants the sales and would be doing everything they could to get the inventory on their lot (there's just nothing they can do). I offered to rent a car carrier and hire someone to pick up my Bronco and as many others as would fit and they started laughing at me. :)

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got the "sorry, we couldn't get your assembly line photo" email. This email also claims me and my Bronco have been united at last but that's not true at all. Hopefully this week. though.
Solid automated email process Ford! :D
1643205013143.png
I never got an assembly line picture and took delivery last week. Hopefully soon!

imjameshall

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 International Scout
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If pals portal says "Dispatched on Jan 26 2022", what's that mean?

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs